Kanye West >>>>

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Taylor Swift > Beyonce on so man level.

Taylor Swift does seem more like a man than Beyoncé...she has the body of a prepubescent man.

I'm sorry, but there is nothing that Taylor Swift can do better than Beyoncé. She will never look better (or good at all....well, let's see what she looks like after she hits puberty) or sound better....and I'm not even a fan of either of their music.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
3rdworld.jpg

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Ok if that had been staged they completely botched it. It would have worked as a prank if when Kanye West came on stage and said what he said and afterwards Taylor Swift snatched the mic from his hand and said "oh go *bleep* yourself (since it would be bleeped she could say whatever she wants since she doesn't really swear) and decked him sending him flying into some stage hands. It would have gotten a huge reaction and then they could have gone on with the show.

MikeRaw

Dont know if anyone has mentioned this, but has anyone thought it may have been planned? I mean, MTV did the whole Bruno/Eminem thing at their last awards, and that turned out to be fake. Last nights thing could've been a publicity stunt. the new Jay Leno show starts tonight, and Kanye West is on, as one of the first guests. Maybe this was publicity for both Kanye West, and the show.

SnackZ

Reaction score
has anyone thought that Kanye had a bottle of the Henrock, which must impair his judgment seeing as how he thinks he's with a woman, and being a douche with liquor in his system was what caused him to be an assturd??? He wants to be in the spotlight so bad - its sad!

Soulpower

This is a work!

MTV is trying to make Swift into the next huge star. So they set this up. Kanye is already a natural heel, so him doing this is nothing new. It garners sympathy for the face (Swift), and she eventually goes over as she gets the rub from one of music's biggest stars (Beyonce) at the end of the show.

See, wrestling booking 101.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that this was all planned.

Either that or Kanye West is just a gay fish.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

That's a good theory but aren't the VMAs voted on by fans? I mean I know MTV could and would rig the votes to get the results they wanted. What if Lady Gaga had gotten the most votes? Or what if Beyonce hadn't won video of the year? And the crowd reaction didn't seem like it was a work. And if it was a work he wouldn't have had to release a backhanded half-assed apology.

noumenon

LMAO

The original plans were for Kanye to storm the stage throw Swift to the floor and punt her....then roll around licking his lips and drooling for 10 minutes.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Then Taylor would have no sold the punt, picked Kanye up and FU'd him off the stage.

Wordlife

^you mean attitude adjustment? I believe thats what they call it nowadays lol :D