Kanye West >>>>

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
what would u do if some black guy with a corn maze in his head approached you when you win something?

and that's the prettiest subway I've ever seen in the performance.

EDIT - what's the point of apologizing? he's already the jeff jarrett of rap.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Damn Ye, you had to do it huh? He's got MAJOR hypebeasts' heads hanging low right now. :smh

J

Kayne's now looks like even more of a bitch cuase now not only did he do it but he's tryin to justify his doing it. Kanye can fuck off and while he's talkin about awards people deserve I think he deserves the bitch move of the decade award. Hope his bitch ass gets in another car accident so they can wire his big ass mouth shut again.

There let some steam off.

Dre

Reaction score
Blame the Henny for Kanye's actions.

kanye-vma-henny-450x289.jpg

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
I wonder when will Blaze try to assassinate Ye for the time being. Lol

This Guy

okay so like wtf? Like others I'm not a Taylor Swift nor a country music fan, but that was totally classless and truthfully his apology is shit too. He still insults her in his apology. Saying he's a fan of real pop culture. And trying to make him sound like a great guy saying how he gave his award away to the person who he thought should have beat him. To me, if I was outkast I would have been insulted if he did that.

Great One

LMAO, read wikipedia, NOW.

Kanye West is a dope dealing, crack smoking, cocaine sniffing, no talent, immature, cowardly, racist son of a bitch who doesn't even DESERVE to be on a stage or in a studio. He is also a spoiled rotten Mama's Boy who screams and cries and stamps his foot and throws a tantrum when he doesn't get his way. I bet his dead mother is happy that she doesn't have to put up with his lame ass shit anymore. His true colors have come out. FUCK YOU, KANYE! After your actions tonight at the MTV VMA's you have sealed your career in a lead lined coffin which I sincerely hope is on it's way to the bottom of the deepest, darkest hole at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanye_West

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

It's been edited already and locked down but thank you G1 for saving that.

I have never been a fan of Kanye West. Even when he first became popular with through the wire. I think he's a self-absorbed, whiny, classless, overrated sack of buffalo shit. And that was before this shit happened. Seems like a good time to bring this out http://himynameiskw.ytmnd.com/

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

No offense to country music fans but Kanye West must have balls the size of watermelons to insult a country musician. I mean think about it most country music fans are racist, backwoods, rope carrying hillbillies. He's lucky he isn't hanging from a tree right now.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
:lmao

I thought it was staged, them making fun of Kanye from his history, the fact that it's real is even more lol. The look on Taylor Swifts face.... Priceless.

He started off by neg rep me for making this thread, lol.

:roflmao:

EDIT: What's with people calling Kanye racist? How the hell was he being racist? Report on aol said he was, yahoo comments, youtube, that wiki article (which was hilarious too). Hell, even Hurricane Helms said it....

"And Kanye is an idiot at least but more than likely just a blazing racist," wrote Helms after viewing West interrupt Taylor Swift, who was delivering the Best Female Video acceptance speech for her "You Belong with Me." When Beyonce cut her own speech short to give Taylor an opportunity to address the audience, Helms wrote, "Wow!! Beyonce just showed more class than that idiot racist Kanye would ever know!! I think she wants me too!"

EDIT EDIT: Watching the recording of the show, just saw that part again, and its still hilarious.