Kane to retire in June

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wwewaleed

Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
Kane is one of the best wrestlers ever i have wrestling moments remembering this guy. Awhh this sucks..

He Should Retire on May 19th Against taker before he officaly retires

phantomgerald

He has to hold at least the WHC or the WWE championship 1 last time. I don't care how long it lasts it's just wrong for him to have only 1 title.

CT Styles

He doesn't have much time. The fact he doesn't want to hold the title doesn't help his chances either..

noumenon

I'm sure had he wanted to hold the belt at least once before he retired they would have given it to him without hesitation. He's got quite a considerable amount of pull in the company. LMAO...I can't wait to see if he goes into politics...Kane with a nice proper haircut and eyebrows.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
It would suck seeing him go, but WWE embarrassed him so many times, when he could've been a beast. He could've been in the same place as Taker now, but of course, we saw angles with necrophilia, Lita getting pregnant, May 19th, his double, and lots more. That's a whole lot of disgusting stuff for any wrestler. I don't see him going out with some huge storyline, the fans just wouldn't care, because his opportunities have been ruined so many times already.

Beer Money Army

That means no Championship run before retirement? That's bullshit.

I wanted Kane to have a classic feud as a Champion before his retirement.

that is the worst post i have seen in a long time

Reaction score
Kane was nothing short of being the most professional worker in the WWE locker room. No one dealt with more bullshit, bogus, whacky and stupid storylines in their entire careers they way Kane did the last seven years. We had the Katie Vick storyline, him shocking Shane's nuts, a FAKE KANE, the stupid Rey Misterio storyline from last summer and god knows what else and the man has still managed to stay somewhat over.
That being said, Kane has been stale and boring to me for a long while and has done so many jobs the past five or so years that I doubt he could "make" someone on his way out. I'm sad to see such a consummate pro leave, yet a tired leaf falls from the tree so a young growth can take it's place.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Kane was nothing short of being the most professional worker in the WWE locker room. No one dealt with more bullshit, bogus, whacky and stupid storylines in their entire careers they way Kane did the last seven years. We had the Katie Vick storyline, him shocking Shane's nuts, a FAKE KANE, the stupid Rey Misterio storyline from last summer and god knows what else and the man has still managed to stay somewhat over.

To be honest, I think the overness is all in the hope that he'll be as badass as when he first debuted. I could be wrong, though.