Kane to retire in June

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

That means no Championship run before retirement? That's bullshit.

I wanted Kane to have a classic feud as a Champion before his retirement.

Kizza

He should make it on May 15th or whatever it is, instead. Anyways, if this is true, having Kane gone is pretty sad. I always remember that Hell In A Cell, where he ripped off the door to debut. Great moments. Unfortunately he never got the push he deserved though.

May 19th.

LKP

One last feud before kane goes kane vs swagger so he can kill the twat. Kane was a good character in wwe.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

He said he didnt want the title.

JimmyD

Reaction score
Still, would have been nice for them to give him the reign that he definitely deserves before he leaves. Speaking from a purely business point of view it would make the inevitable rub he gives to the person who beats him in his last match far more effective. Speaking from a personal point of view, I'm a Kane mark, so give him the damn belt.

Kizza

He was meant to win the title from Mysterio, but refused and said it was time for the younger guys to get a shot.

Kizza

Yeah, when he was World Champ, and Kane was supposed to beat him sometime.

Christian

Reaction score
since he's a RON PAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! supporter, I think he'll do a lot better in politics than whatever bullshit the wwe has planned for him

noumenon

^Well apparently his suggestion wasn't taken to heart...lol.

I really think Kane could have been so much more in the business. Thanks to shitty booking and the horrible decision to never remask him the last few years of his career have been an absolute joke. Even if he doesn't want it and wants to make room for the younger guys, WWE should really write a fucking incredible story line for him to go out on. And as said, it's nice to see that he knows when it's time to hang up the boots and doesn't just linger around for a few more years.

Travis40

He'll probably go out in a Buried Alive or Inferno match tbh, anything less would be unacceptable.