Kane: The Return of the Big Red Monster?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
- WWE's website has a new poll asking fans if Kane should go back to wearing a mask. With over 13,000 votes, 90% have voted for The Big Red Monster to bring his mask bask.

http://wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/0413/592412/paige-written-off-tv-on-tonight-raw/

Not that they use every result of a poll they put on there during their thought process for the show but perhaps they may be tooling with the idea involving the return of Masked Kane.. IMO I welcome this, I think Kane is just a boring character without his mask.. he plays his role decently and what not but it doesn't come close in comparison to the Big Red Monster IMO..

What do you guys think about Kane's future? Will he put the mask on again at some point in the relatively near future? Or will he be Corporate Kane for a decent bit longer.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I welcome the return of the mask only if he turns babyface again... which he'll obviously be doing here before long.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
It would be more interesting than what he has going on now. I dunno, the whole Kane thing has run it's course but if he's going keep going, I'd rather it be red monster masked Kane.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Has it been 4 months already? Yep, time for Kane to turn!

Fucking retire already you played out mf

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Kane could walk on stilts at this point while holding a poodle and juggling and that would be far more entertaining than his current bitch tits status.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Gotta say, yes, it's Kane in 2015, but if they wanted to have him go on a face run, damn, should've turned on Raw. Would've been the perfect moment.
I'd only welcome the mask back if he didn't go back to wearing a singlet.

gingerjesus

Jobber
Reaction score
Hey im new here btw. I think he somehow should be storyline injured or burned if the mask returns. I don't see the point in him just putting it back on. There should also be a new design for the mask, as the current one isn't great and he will not put the full mask back on. Thanks, Ben

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I'm so hyped for this glorious, long-awaited Kane push
bTkjSwo.png

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I think Kane should just retire, since he's been around for over a decade now i'm bored with him in the WWE.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
As far as I know Kane's contract has just a little bit longer left, I think like to the end of the year actually.. One more Big Red Monster run before the 'Legend' treatment gets put into effect for him.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
As far as I know Kane's contract has just a little bit longer left, I think like to the end of the year actually.. One more Big Red Monster run before the 'Legend' treatment gets put into effect for him.
inb4 full timer for 5 more years