Kane: The Return of the Big Red Monster?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
As far as I know Kane's contract has just a little bit longer left, I think like to the end of the year actually.. One more Big Red Monster run before the 'Legend' treatment gets put into effect for him.
this would be even dumber.

1.) He can still work full time, he just needs moved down the card.
2.) If he gets the "legend treatment" it means more big matches and less time working. He doesn't have the appeal of the other part timers to pull of having people care about him. He needs a behind the scenes job

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Kane? Who's Kane? There is no-one in the WWE who's relevant and called Kane. :rock2:

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
He could have a final run as Isaac Yankem or fake Diesel before he retires.

Or who wouldn't LOVE to see the Christmas Creature get a run against the Bunny and Gobbledy Gooker in a Holiday Legends triple threat match?

EvilBlackCat

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I think they'd have to make him go full on crazy to make it believable. He's just that damn boring without the mask.

Maybe Bray should kidnap him and brainwash him until he's properly evil again. I mean, he wants to be the face of fear so make the Undertaker's brother scary again.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Those of you who want to crap on Kane, go ahead. Dude knows he's at the end of his in-ring career (I've seen the rumor that his contract ends at the end of 2015, too). Like him or not, he's meant a lot to WWE over the course of his career. He's the ultimate company man who has been willing to do anything he's been asked, whether it's been a demented dentist or pretend to be Kevin Nash or take a shitty 24-hour WWE Championship reign. He owns (with his wife) a thriving insurance business in Tennessee and he won't have any trouble paying the bills past the end of his wrestling career.

True story: he's a future Hall of Famer. Give him one last WWE-WHC match against Rollins under the mask, let him put the kid over, and sign him to a contract that lets him go into the WWE Hall of Fame and make random appearances for WWE when it's mutually profitable to do it.

And God bless him. He's entertained me for a couple of decades now. I have literally nothing bad to say about him.

wk

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Those of you who want to crap on Kane, go ahead. Dude knows he's at the end of his in-ring career (I've seen the rumor that his contract ends at the end of 2015, too). Like him or not, he's meant a lot to WWE over the course of his career. He's the ultimate company man who has been willing to do anything he's been asked, whether it's been a demented dentist or pretend to be Kevin Nash or take a shitty 24-hour WWE Championship reign. He owns (with his wife) a thriving insurance business in Tennessee and he won't have any trouble paying the bills past the end of his wrestling career.

True story: he's a future Hall of Famer. Give him one last WWE-WHC match against Rollins under the mask, let him put the kid over, and sign him to a contract that lets him go into the WWE Hall of Fame and make random appearances for WWE when it's mutually profitable to do it.

And God bless him. He's entertained me for a couple of decades now. I have literally nothing bad to say about him.

wk
Very well put, pretty much how I feel about him.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
I think wwe has a soft spot for kane. I can see them trying to make him relevant in the last moments of his carreer.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score

wk
Yeah. Some of the guys on this forum seem to want him to retire like a nobody. It would be a pretty heartless way to treat a employee as loyal as kane was all these decades

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Um, I'm sure pretty much everyone knows that he's a future Hall Of Famer and a loyal company man who does exactly what he's told without complaining (and that includes supposedly rejecting championship reigns that have been offered to him in the past.) We don't give a shit. He's a 'character' on television like any other that we're bored of seeing and that most of us would love to see gone a whole lot sooner than later. He's done pretty much everything he can do as a character in my mind.

I'd love it if the storyline reason for his departure was Rollins curb-stomping him into retirement since I like it when characters are actually 'killed off' (or in more realistic terms, simply forced into retirement) instead of most everyone getting some emotional retirement match, but unfortunately, that's not likely to happen.