Kane & The Big Show.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Show and Miz back together? I don't want Miz back on the tag division. :upset:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I don't either, but it's better than this dumbass feud with Brodus Clay.
Baby steps.

(Reply to post below for less spamming)
Yeah, I agree Miz should be past tag teaming with Big Show (way past that), but it's better than Miz doing nothing at this point. Just give the guy something!

GoldDust

The Artiste
Reaction score
I like Kane. I really liked his character when he first came back with the mask, but they have ruined that. Example, why would he need to choose between going after Daniel Bryan or trying to get the pin. He is Kane, he shouldn't care about being the number one contender. I could see him and Show teaming up with him saying Show has embraced the hate.

However, I would rather Kane only be on tv once or twice a month. They could say he is fired and then a couple weeks later he just randomly starts appearing in the shadows and destroying random people. They make it out as him being on a rampage backstage. No one knows where the monster will show up next or how to stop him. It's all done backstage, no speaking parts even though I enjoy Kane on the mic. Then eventually someone like Ryback could challenge him to stop the destruction. It would keep Kane out of matches for awhile freeing up other superstars. Then would end with Ryback going over Kane.

I would love to see that.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
GoldDust said:
I like Kane. I really liked his character when he first came back with the mask, but they have ruined that. Example, why would he need to choose between going after Daniel Bryan or trying to get the pin. He is Kane, he shouldn't care about being the number one contender. I could see him and Show teaming up with him saying Show has embraced the hate.

However, I would rather Kane only be on tv once or twice a month. They could say he is fired and then a couple weeks later he just randomly starts appearing in the shadows and destroying random people. They make it out as him being on a rampage backstage. No one knows where the monster will show up next or how to stop him. It's all done backstage, no speaking parts even though I enjoy Kane on the mic. Then eventually someone like Ryback could challenge him to stop the destruction. It would keep Kane out of matches for awhile freeing up other superstars. Then would end with Ryback going over Kane.

I would love to see that.

I like your concept there, great thinking. Everyone would obviously know it's Kane however no-one would actually know when he's going to come into the ring but he would be on a backstage rampage taking out stars, would be a great idea. However, to be honest Ryback needs to be involved in other feuds before he actually goes over Kane in my opinion.