Kane & The Big Show.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
If Show and Kane have to stay on then I welcome them teaming up. Would add some credibility to the tag division and would be a lot more interesting than having the two of them seperate.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
They just need to both retire.

I just honestly feel Kane needs to stop being on shows every week (NEVER two a week) and needs to avoid mic talk if he is going to explain things like episode 666, i would have rather heard michael cole say it and when kane comes out put 2+2 together, having him destroy someone.

Big show is cabbage. Straight up, i loved him for a long while, and i still really, really liked when he put his hat on kids on the way to the ring, as you're most likely making life long fans, even if they end up hating you they have to respect it. However, he is slow, and deserves to be a minor part in a fued, maybe just a stable enforcer, but a real contender? He is barely twice as mobile as Khali, who is less mobile than me shitfaced trying to work a rascal scooter into a house using screen doors.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
stephan1 said:
Exactly, Crayo always telling people who've been in WWE more than 8 years to retire. Even Undertaker needs to retire? :dawg::bury:

Lets be fair here, two of his favourite superstars are Undertaker and Jericho, so that's pish.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
If they are going to stay, the tag division would be a good place for them to be at.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
stephan1 said:
Big Show is @ his best as a heel. Perfect example when he was with McMahons in DX. People possibly can't hate on heel Big Show. And Big Show and Kane reuniting, that's 2nd class to the Brothers of destruction. :dawg:

That 2 on 3 handicap HIAC match was so epic.. :yay:

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Leo C said:
That HIAC was very good. And where Vince's face ended up... :urm:

I can't believe Vince actually agreed to that. Probably like it thats why.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Maybe to entertain the fans... :hmm:... No, he probably just wanted to lick Show's ass. :burns:

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Maybe to entertain the fans... :hmm:... No, he probably just wanted to lick Show's ass. :burns:

It was not nessesary though. Match would've still been epic w/o him doing that. So he probs did do it cuz he liked it. :burns:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Yes, it would've been epic. HHH breaking the sledgehammer on Vince's head was great.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I really don't want to see another Big Show/Kane tag team... Why not bring back ShowMiz if they aren't going to do anything else with Miz?