Kane & The Big Show.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
As soon as The Big Show turned heel, I pretty much knew he'd be forming a tag-team with Kane later on in order to have the both of them have some sort of feuds because Kane is pretty much floating right now and The Big Show, well he's boring.

I'm predicting they're going to throw both of them together as a tag team after Cena's and The Big Show's feud. This will also help develop the tag team division and help give the belts some sort of credibility. I can already see it forming and it's shaping up pretty nicely.

The stare off with Kane and The Big Show on SmackDown pretty much confirmed it to me. I'm predicting and hoping that they're going to be tagging.

Discuss.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Would be cool, but I don't hope they'll be squashing every tag team.

Btw:

[video=youtube]ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8uSWvOBlMg[/video]

:laugh:

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Big Show is @ his best as a heel. Perfect example when he was with McMahons in DX. People possibly can't hate on heel Big Show. And Big Show and Kane reuniting, that's 2nd class to the Brothers of destruction. :dawg:

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:
They just need to both retire.

STFU THAT ARE STILL GREAT WRETLER WHY U CAN'T SEE THAT!

604dbd984f80b875b2429d9feab6d4fb.png

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:
You telling me to stfu?

You nominated yourself for the friendly award two days ago.

U think the big and Kane suck and need retire BS! That are still great wrestler queit deined it!

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
stephan1 said:
How do you do that?

See the top of the site? By the banner. There is a link called Awards. Check the awardslist for any awards you think you deserve or fill the criteria for. Then go to this thread and write a post where you nominate yourself for any awards you think you should have or fill the criteria for. If Crayo, Xanth or Hoss or any other staff then agrees you get the award.

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
Stopspot said:
See the top of the site? By the banner. There is a link called Awards. Check the awardslist for any awards you think you deserve or fill the criteria for. Then go to this thread and write a post where you nominate yourself for any awards you think you should have or fill the criteria for. If Crayo, Xanth or Hoss or any other staff then agrees you get the award.
What are 'my awards'?

Stopspot

Reaction score
My awards are a section on your profile where all the awards you've earned so far as listed. So far from what I have seen you have earn contributor. That means you have posted links or threads that have contributed to quality discussions or threads.

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
Stopspot said:
My awards are a section on your profile where all the awards you've earned so far as listed. So far from what I have seen you have earn contributor. That means you have posted links or threads that have contributed to quality discussions or threads.

So if I go to my awards then joker and what I see a bunch of comments from people, is that about me? or is that the award those people got? like on joker it says Dolph'sZiggler "You're not as funny as me, but you're close." is that about me or dolph?

Stopspot

Reaction score
You don't have Joker. You cannot see comments made by people saying you should get awards by clicking on the one's you have (You have only one at the time.) Rather if you check your awards in your profile they will have one static comment written by the staff member who awarded you with it. The Joker award is rewarded on the spot when you manage to make a staff member laugh hard enough. Don't overdo it though since it would most likely water down the content of the rest of your posts. Just go on as usual and sooner or later you will strike gold for the joker award.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Crayo said:
They just need to both retire.

I disagree. Teaming them both up as a tag team will add some credibility to it. I'd rather see them tag team up. This gives something for the both of them to do, it helps put over younger talent (in the future) and it gives the tag team division creditability.

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
Saylor said:
I disagree. Teaming them both up as a tag team will add some credibility to it. I'd rather see them tag team up. This gives something for the both of them to do, it helps put over younger talent (in the future) and it gives the tag team division creditability.

Exactly, Crayo always telling people who've been in WWE more than 8 years to retire. Even Undertaker needs to retire? :dawg::bury: