Kane on his WWE Future

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
I think the mask helps Kane with trying to hold back with laughing but you can tell they both really enjoy this storyline at the moment.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I still enjoy Kane for the most part. I never thought bringing the mask back would change anything about him, but surprisingly it has really rejuvenated his character. The angle with Bryan is definitely one of the best things he's been a part of in recent years and pretty hilarious. I don't mind him being regulated to more of a comedy role for now because it's entertaining. Entertainment quality takes precedence over simply being a badass all the time.

Undertaker

Reaction score
I think Daniel Bryan has probably brought the best out of Kane. I don't think I have seen a funnier tag team in the WWE for at least the past 10 years or so. The only thing which WWE have done which I'm not too pleased about is how they have toned down Kane's gimmick, understandable yes, but on the face of it, it takes away that character that Kane had built up. Bryan is an absolute star so I would imagine he and Kane will be parting ways soon allowing Bryan to go on to better things. Hopefully Kane will get back his monster gimmick.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
I am liking Team Hell No quite a bit, except for the name and Kane has been great. I actually like the crazy but funny Kane over the Monster at this point because the Monster doesn't have much life left in it.

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
Kane I think has always been at his best in a sort of comedy role he's a tough guy but he can also be funny and this gimmick could also be main event material.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I think Daniel Bryan has probably brought the best out of Kane. I don't think I have seen a funnier tag team in the WWE for at least the past 10 years or so. The only thing which WWE have done which I'm not too pleased about is how they have toned down Kane's gimmick, understandable yes, but on the face of it, it takes away that character that Kane had built up. Bryan is an absolute star so I would imagine he and Kane will be parting ways soon allowing Bryan to go on to better things. Hopefully Kane will get back his monster gimmick.

I think that they have booked it well enough that Kane can easily switch back to the monster role without making it seem too odd. Throughout this team he has still been the strange, evil monster but with a sense of humour. They should be able to flick the switch when this team has run it's course to get him back on track to where he was before he sided with Bryan. In saying that, as much as I like the monster Kane, I really like the way they have used him in this team. The subtle humour from him has worked well.