Kane/Cena/Eve Twist

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
What is Kane going to end up doing to Eve next week? I for one would like to see a bigtime character transformation from either Eve or Zach Ryder as an end result, face it Cena will not be changing anymore than a slightly more aggressive attitude in the weeks leading up to mania...so what happens? Obviously Cena saves Eve from Kane heavily breathing in her face (the end of Raw was pretty much alluding to PG sexual harassment) and will win the ambulance match but then what? Where does Ryder get sick of being associated with Cena just because he's John Cena.. something bigger is brewing here...

Maybe Cena will end up steeling Eve from Ryder?

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Well, Ryder could become a pissed off broski, He would turn heel, and Eve would leave him for Cena?? Lol

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Ryder isn't turning. They won't waste the biggest heel turn in history on Ryder, if it's going to happen ever - it'll be against The Rock in his hometown on the biggest stage of them all.

Reactions: seabs

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I personally sense an Eve heel turn, that's just what I've been thinking for a while.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Rock is from Miami? I never knew that. Cena is already hinting towards the heel turn though. I've never heard so many boos and "Cena Sucks" chants ever, as I have heard lately.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
RKO said:
Rock is from Miami? I never knew that. Cena is already hinting towards the heel turn though. I've never heard so many boos and "Cena Sucks" chants ever, as I have heard lately.

They seem to be easing up on him tbh. 2006-2007 during his mega push he got some serious hate.

JayMetal1974

Jobber
Reaction score
personally I don't think this story line really fits Kane, or at least it doesn't fit the return of the masked Kane. This story line along with Kane's actions and mannerisms in promos better fit the unmasked Kane. They should have made his return under the mask as one of revenge against the guy who (kayfabe) injured him, Mark Henry, or one where he was more silent and methodical and indestructible, like the old masked Kane. This gimmick looks more like the bald Kane just slapping a mask on.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
JayMetal1974 said:
personally I don't think this story line really fits Kane, or at least it doesn't fit the return of the masked Kane. This story line along with Kane's actions and mannerisms in promos better fit the unmasked Kane. They should have made his return under the mask as one of revenge against the guy who (kayfabe) injured him, Mark Henry, or one where he was more silent and methodical and indestructible, like the old masked Kane. This gimmick looks more like the bald Kane just slapping a mask on.

It is a bit weird since old Kane wouldn't give a crap if Cena wouldn't "embrace hate" It's as if Kane is doing Cena a favour - where as he would never do such things in his past which the mask does present.

NewXros71

Jobber
Reaction score
What I don't understand is why bring Ryder up (as himself) to the point where fans were popping for him louder than anyone else on the show at the time, give him the US Title, & have him constantly on TV when he's just a pawn in the Cena/Kane angle?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
NewXros71 said:
What I don't understand is why bring Ryder up (as himself) to the point where fans were popping for him louder than anyone else on the show at the time, give him the US Title, & have him constantly on TV when he's just a pawn in the Cena/Kane angle?

My guess is they're repackaging him. As much as most of us like Ryder, his current gimmick is not acceptable really for US champion. He needs to have that fun side but still look strong. He'll probably come back to a huge pop, go over some people and get his United States Championship back as a stronger character.

Reaction score
Website
www.sevendaysofsunday.com
They really need to do something different other than "Kane terrorizes X, Cena comes in for the save." We've seen this time and time again, and it's already happened in this feud. If they're going to continue this thing through Elimination Chamber, I think it should be done in a way that will lead into Cena's feud with The Rock for WrestleMania.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I love the feud the only fact is that I want Ryder and Eve to fuck off. The only thing I will accept is Ryder turning heel b/c of this.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
The Cena/Kane feud was only meant to prepair Cena for the match with Rocky. To give him even more of a push to change up the same ol' routine.