Kane/Cena/Eve Twist

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I think somewhere Eve is gonna be massively involved for example she now hates on Cena big time as she's blaming Cena for getting Ryder involved so, on Ryders return she has a massive moan at Ryder telling him it's all Cena's fault Cena and Ryder argue cutting that tie and Cena then faces and loses to Ryder but then beats the semi crap outta him post match setting him up fully to embrace the hate as a heel as I think he turns before WM so Rock gets the pop at WM! As this then sets Ryder up as he got a win over the Superman Cena and if done correctly can send him over without damaging Cena! All the while Kane plays mind games with them all forcing the events to infold and continues to torment Cena pushing him further and further down the dark path!

Pure fantasy I know but sounds cool I reckon as turning Cena before WM would give Rock the pop we all know he wants!

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
NewXros71 said:
What I don't understand is why bring Ryder up (as himself) to the point where fans were popping for him louder than anyone else on the show at the time, give him the US Title, & have him constantly on TV when he's just a pawn in the Cena/Kane angle?

Because this is a way to have him get a more serious gimmick and keep him relevant.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Leojaay said:
Because this is a way to have him get a more serious gimmick and keep him relevant.

Lol in the corner of the pic in ur sig there's a forever alone guy of

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Saylor said:
I personally sense an Eve heel turn, that's just what I've been thinking for a while.

Have Eve turn heel and join Kane? Even Lita thinks that's in poor taste

NewXros71

Jobber
Reaction score
IDK if Cena will/should turn Heel against Kane or Rock. Both have their ups & downs, but the biggest thing I don't get is how Rock is going to be brought in w/ all the Kane stuff going on.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
NewXros71 said:
IDK if Cena will/should turn Heel against Kane or Rock. Both have their ups & downs, but the biggest thing I don't get is how Rock is going to be brought in w/ all the Kane stuff going on.

Cena's feud with Kane will most likely end at EC where Cena shows a completely aggressive side. Kane can then say Cena has finally embraced it and is ready to face The Rock.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Cena's feud with Kane will most likely end at EC where Cena shows a completely aggressive side. Kane can then say Cena has finally embraced it and is ready to face The Rock.

That's a good storyline when you look at the bigger picture

Taker was ABA until Kane/Vince buried him alive and brought back the dead man

It's actually fascinating when you bring things full circle like that

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Sometimes however I think the WWE read too much from the IWC (SOMETIMES). I mean the most common words spilled out from these recent Cena segments, promos, articles etc is "slow burn heel turn" It's no lie that Cena's fan-base is bigger than the IWC fan-base, so even though we have predicted what's going to happen, don't pull out no a perfect story-line because of that. Think how many casuals are going to be shocked if that happens - the heel turn that is.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Thewindyfan said:
RKO's the man he knows what he talking about
:smile:

This is true... That why I think @[Crayo] should make me a chairmen, mybe just for a day? <3