Kaedon I'M CALLING YOU OUT!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Australia isn't into sheep. Only NZ. Sorry Sharky

Wrestling Station

We are one of the smallest yet one of the richest and the average salary here is topping the list world wide :D

Canada? yes its a strong country according to its contents and resources and civilians having good bonus there.

USA? too much crimes but still one of the strongest country as a "country" nothing given to citizens.

Australia? Also big country, but less technology there due to.. well.. just keep quiet WS!!!
But its a nice place to visit and maybe also to study at.

Qwake

this isnt a diss, it could be japan. there a small country but there damn rich lol

Mr. Mat

You know what pisses me off americans watch that simpsons episode(insert kaedons name here) & think thats what australia is all about have you americans tryed comming to visit here bottom line if you havnt been here shut the fuck up & come here & see what this awesome country is all about.