Kaedon I'M CALLING YOU OUT!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Monkeystyle said:
The title of Kaedon's first book shall be "Everything I ever needed to know I learned from the Simpsons"
You bastard, I was about to sya that lol.

Well there is only so much you can learn when sitting on the couch, eating burgers all day

Kaedon

Reaction score
Oh shut up ya dingo chasing, fosters drinking, knifey/spooney playing, crock hunting dipshit. :yes:

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
Kaedon, your flames are fucking lame.

However it's not your fault, ever time a failure of an American attempts to insult Australia, it is always the same things they say...Our ancestors were convicts, the toilet spins the other way round...oh hey, guess what? Australia is not the only place it spins the other way...it also seems to happen in all of the FUCKING SOUTH HEMISPHERE.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score

However it's not your fault, ever time a failure of an American attempts to insult Australia, it is always the same things they say...Our ancestors were convicts, the toilet spins the other way round...oh hey, guess what? Australia is not the only place it spins the other way...it also seems to happen in all of the FUCKING SOUTH HEMISPHERE.

Do you really think Americans (North Americans for that matter) care to recognize the entire southern hemisphere and to not group them together at any chance that presents itself? If you do, well they don't. You're all convicts who ride Kangaroos and held the Olympics that one year, and during the whole Olympics I didn't see one god damn Kangaroo :mad:.

Do you now why you didn't see a kangaroo? Because we are not all kangaroos! Dumb mf'ers

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Do you now why you didn't see a kangaroo? Because we are not all kangaroos! Dumb mf'ers

I don't understand..is there not a ratio of 2:1, Kangaroo's to people?

Do you not see wild Kangaroo's on your walk to school? Is there not danger: Kangaroo crossing road signs? Are Kangaroo's actually purple and have shampoo and conditoner in their pouches? (I guess Canadian's who watch too must Herbal Essences commericals will only get that one. Oh well the thought of seeing that stuffed purple Kangaroo bouncing around is worth the typing)

Um no. In fact, if you want a good ratio, snart Americans to dumb Americans = 1:150. And Canada is just America Junior

Kaedon

Reaction score

Truth hurts, I understand. My country was founded by the most puritanical asshats from England. Still, better them than convicts :yes:

Qwake

Aussie is greatness compared to America. Colin just shut your mouth!

Australia > Canada > The rest of the universe > America.

Australia pwns the world

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I think being the second largest nation in the world in terms of landmass with a smaller population, plus the majority of the world's fresh water, plus our massive energy resources beat anything you people have. :D

Hmm, I have thought about this, and have put together a great counter arguement. You guys are too close to America. We have kangaroos. Australia wins