• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just announced Steam Deck. PC mobile handheld powered by AMD. Starts from $499CAN

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
The reviews will be iffy since some maybe paid reviews so, but kind of intresting they are releasing so soon

Yeah, I'll be waiting until the streamers & whatnot get their hands on I think, I want someone to do a real deep dive of it. Testing multiple games etc. Looks promising though.

Reactions: Alexa

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Jeff has ruined you ever since suggesting that game to you, lol.
I must admit it has put the bar far too high for me, like I'm always comparing games like "This doesn't make me as hyped as Dark Souls" :sadbecky

Just such a satisfying game, so having an excuse to replay them when I get this :garrett

• Haha
Reactions: Alexa

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
I must admit it has put the bar far too high for me, like I'm always comparing games like "This doesn't make me as hyped as Dark Souls" :sadbecky

Just such a satisfying game, so having an excuse to replay them when I get this :garrett
Fair enough, lol. I compare a lot of rpgs and shooters to New Vegas and Borderlands so I get it