Jurassic World Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
like with no power roles outed, dinnofence taken, you goddamnright you should protect me after odo :heston

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
DAY 2 VOTE COUNT

CP (8) - Poyser, Guts, Jeff, PHEN0M, Odo, Mikey, Tweet, Alco
OMB (2) - Haza

A LYNCH HAS BEEN ACHIEVED​

Last edited:

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
DAY 2

CP has been lynched

View attachment 6340

Congratulations, you are Eli Mills, INGEN aligned. Lockwood’s conniving nephew, you want to exploit the island and reap the vast rewards available by selling them for a huge profit.

In this game, you have the following roles:

* 1x Janitor (You may target a player at night and kill them, and keep their role hidden from being revealed – this is not usable in conjunction with the factional kill)

* 1x Executioner (Usable from Day 3 – you are able to lynch a player who has reach 50% of the majority for a lynch)

You win when INGEN control the voting majority and other threats have been eliminated.

You are able to communicate in the following QT: :hayden3

Taking into account when Rugrat posted the original flip, there are ~12 hours remaining in night (+7 since posted, so 19 hour phase)​

Ace

Reaction score
Seriously though good lynch. Not even gonna lie, I probably would have fought the quick lynch of CP at least until he had a bit more time to do the readback he was claiming to do. Although that looked like a classic fake claim.

Agreed that OMB is the next target. Since if he is scum he 100% janitored and took the role, it is crucial that he can give the correct result for his track tomorrow. So yes, he should 100% track Haza imo.

For now I will give Guts a town lean alongside obv guys like Odo and Jeff. Not gonna explain why but thought I'd put it out there.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Seriously though good lynch. Not even gonna lie, I probably would have fought the quick lynch of CP at least until he had a bit more time to do the readback he was claiming to do. Although that looked like a classic fake claim.

Agreed that OMB is the next target. Since if he is scum he 100% janitored and took the role, it is crucial that he can give the correct result for his track tomorrow. So yes, he should 100% track Haza imo.

For now I will give Guts a town lean alongside obv guys like Odo and Jeff. Not gonna explain why but thought I'd put it out there.
Am I not obvious town?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
The problem I have with you ace is you kinda just seem to be regurgitating popular thoughts

Ace

Reaction score
The problem I have with you ace is you kinda just seem to be regurgitating popular thoughts
There's a reason they're popular though.

I did give Guts a town read which isn't a regurgitation if that helps :draper2

Honestly we're just in a good place now. 2 scum down, OMB not looking good at all. Just one scumboi and 1 3P to go. The entire thread is currently in cruise control.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Sorry for not talking much lately but I feel like we're doing fine without any input from me, so I just genuinely don't feel any need to insert myself at any point tbh :cozy

In other words I agree with Ace

Status
Not open for further replies.