Jurassic World Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
On play he’s in the mix for non town, but I don’t think his roles fit. Can you test his ascetic claim tonight?
Assume that I can't

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
If we lynch Ace instead, what would you want the wagon to be as far as Tweet's role is concerned? I could make it a 3 person wagon instead of 4 with the DV

I don’t really think it matters tbh as I don’t see how Tweet is ever alive to give a result BUT you shouldn’t be on that hypothetical wagon - that gives the most information imo

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I think Tweet would have left some sort of hint early on Day 1 if he saw D4 Sensor as Town because he knows how scummy it would look later in game unless he could pull something up.

Even something subtle like just the number 4 randomly dropped into some post would have satisfied me.

Nadda

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
This is the guy that drops hints about Chocolate because he knows VT is often dismissed as scummy. D4 Sensor is way scummier than VT and he didn't leave himself anything to go back to

Ace

Reaction score
Odo I can't find where Guts claimed cop. Could you show me where this happened?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
may aswell get his result first.

i'm just gonna claim as i don't want to die with this. mikey is town or godfather, cp was my other result. 2 shot cop

i'm owen, pretty sure alco died for me last night so i probably die tonight if they don't opt for tkok

@Ace Dalton

Ace

Reaction score
OK cool thanks, was wondering if we could dig back to find anything but guess not. RIP.

I will be predisposed for the next while as I am covering the Apple event.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Kinda read him as Town but not a bad case tbf

vote Poyser
Tweet and Poyser town

One or both of Hank and Jeff scum

In regards to the vote unvote thing that was my natural thought process while reading back and you tried to make it look scummy

Read back through flipped scum's posts to see if anything stood out and there wasn't a lot between the three. It's hard to guess logic with Flay though so I'm honestly unsure what this might mean for Tweet either way bc of WIFOM. On one hand I wouldn't think Flay would give only two town reads and even bother with one being his teammate though, only listed 4 people for reads with a full game still odds are he left out any teammates if I had to guess.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I think Tweet would have left some sort of hint early on Day 1 if he saw D4 Sensor as Town because he knows how scummy it would look later in game unless he could pull something up.

Even something subtle like just the number 4 randomly dropped into some post would have satisfied me.

Nadda
There's no rhyme or reason to me softing roles as either alignment tbh :draper2

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Guts being killed has a chance of indicating that all our 'town clears' are accurate and scum couldn't afford another one. The percentages are shrinking with every clear obviously, that's not as hazardous if they know we're wrong about stuff and they might have plumped for Odo instead.

On that note, if I lose to scum Odo, Jeff or Mikey at this point it's wtv and I don't think it will happen. Jeff could be SK but there's too much fucking with town for me to believe that SK is II and id rule out Mikey for that reason and Odo for other reasons ive mentioned.

Play Im most suspicious of Ace but I think the census is legit. It could obviously be scum census though to help with the double indie and give a claimable role.

Tweets early play I didnt hate but I don't read him very well. I've become more suspicious of his posts especially today and his sensor claim is cause for concern. In his favor the day 4 caveat is convenient but unbreaks the role and makes it more likely to be in the game.

Chris double roles irks me and he has been behind on most stuff and I find often his posts just aren't original. DV is likely not scum with executioner so i'd say more likely SK than scum.

Probably content voting between Tweets and Ace here.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

mikey damage

Reaction score
someone tell me who to vote for; or scum/SK can you just reveal yourself? make it easy

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler