• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jurassic World Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
That’s interesting that you’d just go to alivespec out of nowhere tho - what exactly are you implying?

I'm paranoid mostly about you being sk, but then again, if I'm scum I try to shoot you n1. That didn't happen n there's a lot of kills. Just odd I guess but eh, just stating the obvious. Suppose u could say the same dinobout me.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I'm paranoid mostly about you being sk, but then again, if I'm scum I try to shoot you n1. That didn't happen n there's a lot of kills. Just odd I guess but eh, just stating the obvious. Suppose u could say the same dinobout me.

I mean yeah, hopefully we nab scum today and then we’re gonna have 2 phases to figure it out.

There is one tactical thing which will help me find them today, but need to see how things play out and what flip we get

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Fwiw dinodo I've got a better direction regardless i just fully expected u to die. But if guts claimed cop well that certainly explains that

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
You sitting on that direction or wanna thrash it out? I’ve got 30 minutes then I’m back in assessment which is test conditions, followed by BJJ tonight so

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You sitting on that direction or wanna thrash it out? I’ve got 30 minutes then I’m back in assessment which is test conditions, followed by BJJ tonight so

well if it wasn't super obvious Pto you yet, I know who the neighbourizer is and I'm not convinced they are town

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Problem is, the main crux of the suspicion is the character, so it will be a situation where we will be trying to outhink the host, which is dinolame a.f

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Oh shit ye I forgot that, Haza or Mikey?

haza as he just said, and as you can see, Dr Wu is the main antagonist is the later films, so thats a red dinoflag. Haza was open about that in the qt he sent me (after i called him dr wu because lethal called it wus lab, lol). so I'm at the point where

1) haza just got massively dicked by the host and is the obv sk
2) lethal is purposefully throwing grenades in his roles as town. problem is, ive seen no evidence of this in other pms, so who the fuck knows what the point of that is other than to be bastard

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I'm the guy that over sees and also the brains behind the whole park . My genetic knowledge is unparalleled and im willing to share just just a select number of people.

And yeh it mentions i can be construed as villainous because i am intimidating

Status
Not open for further replies.