Jurassic World Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Wait really when'd that happen

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
What 'inconsistencies'? You do this every game

Sorry, didn’t see this.

I’ve clearly outlined your inconsistencies in a post I tagged you to read and reply to, I also briefly summarise in this post you have quoted.

Stop being inconsistent and I won’t have to do it every game.

Chloe B

Reaction score
Well that's like your opinion man

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
The inconsistency is like, fact, man

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Now I want to watch Big Lebowski

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
The point for me isn't really what we are reading EV it just feels like Doddsy is trying to mislead people or he is expressing a kind of certainty over Evans being town that is just kinda odd to me

Could you knock a read list together please? I’m finding it a little tough to follow

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
It's always the same shit with you lot. No matter what I do I get sussed D1. Literally every game I've been back this is the case. No wonder I disdain being Town.

Anyway I'm the BG. Yup, yummy power role. Fully intend to protect myself tonight. Laterz

You claimed at night and disclosed usage? :hmm

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
too lazy to read back atm but @Hank me saying I didn't read you full town was more a feeling
@Jeff Valley Driver what changed from this?

about 50 pages... this was on page 6. Call it a cautious feeling around you. You are doing some work, but I'm not 100% on your motivations, so im not ready to just call you town. I can probably do a dive of your posts at some point to get a better feel, i just remember feeling a bit uneasy around you. could be paranoia from your last few performances however, that I am aware of.

Regarding haza it's about the same, I dunno I haven't felt any alarm bells going off and he seems to be doing his usual thing I guess. Again more a feeling I suppose. I certainly didn't get scum vibes off him @Doddsy , but as always, if you have specific reason to think he's scum, I'm all ears . DId you push him at all yesterday PteroDoddsy? cba to look back

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Could you knock a read list together please? I’m finding it a little tough to follow
Post 598 I think but knock doddsy off the town reads for now

Reactions: Odo

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Why didn't you change to voting Chloe btw?
I didn't count the votes he had and thought he had way enough for a claim, then kinda put the game on the back burner.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
too lazy to read back atm but @Hank me saying I didn't read you full town was more a feeling

about 50 pages... this was on page 6. Call it a cautious feeling around you. You are doing some work, but I'm not 100% on your motivations, so im not ready to just call you town. I can probably do a dive of your posts at some point to get a better feel, i just remember feeling a bit uneasy around you. could be paranoia from your last few performances however, that I am aware of.

Regarding haza it's about the same, I dunno I haven't felt any alarm bells going off and he seems to be doing his usual thing I guess. Again more a feeling I suppose. I certainly didn't get scum vibes off him @Doddsy , but as always, if you have specific reason to think he's scum, I'm all ears . DId you push him at all yesterday PteroDoddsy? cba to look back
Nah wouldn't say I pushed him, just wasn't super impressed with the way he went around the Poyser vote, with how he moved off Poyser at 6 votes to vote Ace, while still having Poyser on his list of scum reads. Actions don't align with his read list he gave, which makes me think it wasn't genuine. Seemed reluctant to move back and took a bit of prompting for him to actually move back to Poyser which is also just odd

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Nah wouldn't say I pushed him, just wasn't super impressed with the way he went around the Poyser vote, with how he moved off Poyser at 6 votes to vote Ace, while still having Poyser on his list of scum reads. Actions don't align with his read list he gave, which makes me think it wasn't genuine. Seemed reluctant to move back and took a bit of prompting for him to actually move back to Poyser which is also just odd

fuck, I did forget about this specific thing. That was very odd wasn't it Pterododsy. Sounds like a lot of my early reads are straight poop, may need to legit reread all the things at some point this weekend :// Pterrific

Status
Not open for further replies.