Jurassic World Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts

Reaction score
let's make something ya dinofriends? OMB sounds kind meh and boring and im not feeling it. if ppl dont want to pressure poyser then we should pressure SOMEONE to a claim and I think we can all agree CP has been extremely underwhelming :draper2

he's still at 5 votes isn't he? i'm fine with him being stubborn over the claim, and craig has done little to make anyone think he's town but i'm not sure why you think this particular wagon is finished? i'm also wary as i know poyser was pushing the craig wagon earlier, does that change anything for you?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
if fact, DinOdo can be deep blue for the time. that kind of verbatim only appearing as one alignment is rather good shit

Alco

Reaction score
Not that 2 times is a particularly large sample size, but yah. Not interested in Odo right now.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Ok that's good but it's also not really optimal play so let's not lynch OMB unless we have reason to do so

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Odo wanting to lynch a player randomly that is notoriously one of the easiest players to read and 'catch' should be a flag

Why not TKOK?

What?
Yeah but it was already accepted the it had been fair debunked after but the push was fair at the time.

Odo not alleviating my suspicions of a duo by trying to move the wagon prior to claim

You can assume that I’m deliberately aggravating those suspicions

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
If you’re townreading me off this, pls retire :heston

Reactions: Ace

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
yeah as I said, I'm kind of unsure. That point by tweet indeed sucked, but stuff doddsy said, as an example, has some value. i also read him fairly town.

I'm also not convinced with tweet either tbh, kind of a messy day for dinome
I mean more the point you read through a scum game of mine and decided I didn’t have the same kind of vibe, entrance or attitude lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I don't believe Odo actually wants to wagon dinomb fwiw :heston not to speak for him but ive seen these moves before lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I don't think that's true? I believe we got mad at him for similar reasoning like5 games back and he was town? dinmemory is bad but im pretty sure thats correct
Nah Odo’s OMB vote was worrying to me because it strikes back to that game he got caught on day 1 for mostly targeting jobbers without much reason very late into day lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
let's make something ya dinofriends? OMB sounds kind meh and boring and im not feeling it. if ppl dont want to pressure poyser then we should pressure SOMEONE to a claim and I think we can all agree CP has been extremely underwhelming :draper2
Don’t you have any opinions on ace?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Wait didn’t you just minutes ago say you wanted a claim from ace? If you’re moving on from me why wouldn’t you go there? :reigns3

Reactions: Evans

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean more the point you read through a scum game of mine and decided I didn’t have the same kind of vibe, entrance or attitude lol

yeah I'd probably still agree with that tbheston. literal gun to head would probably not lynch atm :draper2 and yes iknow im being a very non-commital dino when it comes to the both of you

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I actually have time to read back so ill do that now

Status
Not open for further replies.