June Story Board

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BDC

Reaction score
Damn, Petey! Keep Multi outta here! lol!

Nah, I think Prime agrees. We change the name of the thread and he starts at the bottom. I don't think he was intending to take Alexanders place in the top contention. Read his rp. WE just ignore it, change the thread title and start his ass at the bottom.

The_King

Reaction score
On my phone on the way back home, so bare with me if this is hard to read haha.
Yeah, Alexander drops to the bottom. He didn't even try to flip the character in that RP. Maybe toss him against Chelios for a start up feud and then just book Syn v. Bronko for the belt unless Snow loses this week?

Pete

Reaction score
A little storyline I cooked up as a way to push the Demon as an unstoppable force. Tell me what you think.

OK, so Jacqui was suspended, allegedly for teaming with Bronko, but also for her own safety. This week, she comes back (without permission) and attacks Demon backstage. McHenry interferes, but Demon attacks him. Bronko comes to the rescue.

McHenry understands the danger, and says that while Jacqui is still suspended (disobedience), on A13 we will have Bronko v Demon. Then, either there is that match, or Syn gets involved somehow and we have a Bronko & Syn v Demon. This way we can push Demon while also pushing Syn/Bronko.

Basically, the idea I had was that Demon is not under contract. He's been lurking around, and now McHenry wants to get rid of him. Hence why he threw him at Multiplex. That backfired because of the Daemonic persona taking over, so now John needs a plan B. Hence throwing him at the second biggest guy around - Bronko - and then maybe at the Champion (Syn).

Thoughts?

The_King

Reaction score
Might just be me but it seems like a lot of exposure for a character who just lost to what so far has been a jobber in Multi (though I expect that to change with the character switch haha) and to all the RPers, is a brand new character. Second, I'm not really sure if Demon can hang with Syn/Bronko just yet. If McHenry is trying to get rid of him, he'll likely succeed if Syn/Bronko wins and that kinda' kills the storyline for me. I like the base idea, but I think it needs reworking a bit. Beedz and Prime?

Also, we NEED a name for the next PPV. Is Striking Distance the consensus still, or is something else on the table?

Pete

Reaction score
A little tweaking is fine. The problem is, I have Jacqui on the warpath, and asking Bronko for help...but I don't know for what :p

Also, I don't think Demon could ever be under contract with ACW...

PS: Hell yeah Multi's gonna stop losing!