June Story Board

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The_King

Reaction score
Instead of having storylines dragged into tons of different threads and lose track of them (this is probably just me haha). I thought we'd organize it into one central thread where we can both discuss the monthly storylines and edit in stuff that we decide on in other threads.

June Story Board said:
World Title Division
World Title
-Syn/Alexander v. ??? (If Alexander loses, I'd suggest we bump the winner of Trix/Snow up)
Bronko
-Bronko v. Alexander (if Alexander loses at Riot Act)?
Possibly a McHenry feud with Drew if he loses at Riot Act?

International Division
International Title
-Snow/Trix v. Vance/Venomous
#1 Contendership Feud
-Jacqui v. Raiden?
-I saw in another thread that Derrick is turning Raiden into a demon heel or something. Why not have Raiden betray Jacqui at Riot Act and brutally attack her, betraying her friendship and going mega heel?
-Sets up a huge feud that culminates at the PPV in a #1 contender's match possibly?

Building The Predator Division
-It was discussed that we identify 5-7 guys and push intertwining feuds. Possibly weed it down to 4 by the PPV, so that in two PPVs, we can have four guys going for the belt.
-My list: Baz, Vance/Venomous, Brandon Banks, Kid Krazy, Multiplex, Andrew Reynolds, Asterisk (not really 'hardcore', but a good RPer who deserves a push) (Asterisk belongs in the IC and should be pushed there - Pete)

Tag Division
Feud 1: Bogans v. Bradley Boys
Feud 2: LWO v. RipperCussions v. any new teams

Other
-Solomon White/Sammy Sensation/Michael Black
-Building the LWO

All confirmed plans are in BLUE. Anything not in blue is initial suggestions, so just ignore!

Last edited:

BDC

Reaction score
World Title Division
World Title
-Syn/Alexander v. ??? (If Alexander loses, I'd suggest we bump the winner of Trix/Snow up)
Hmmm. A champion vs champion match? Might be good. BUT what about Vance/Venomous?

Bronko
-Bronko v. Alexander/SYN (if Alexander or SYN loses at Riot Act)?
Yeah, Bronko is up to a feud

Possibly a McHenry feud with Drew if he loses at Riot Act?

International Division
International Title
#1 Contendership Feud
-Jacqui v. Raiden v. Aaron Asterisk...maybe?
-I saw in another thread that Derrick is turning Raiden into a demon heel or something. Why not have Raiden betray Jacqui at Riot Act and brutally attack her, betraying her friendship and going mega heel?
-Sets up a huge feud that culminates at the PPV in a #1 contender's match possibly?

Gotta argee with this idea. It will also help push the Lunatics cause Raiden's dark side will be joining the LWO.

-It was discussed that we identify 5-7 guys and push intertwining feuds. Possibly weed it down to 4 by the PPV, so that in two PPVs, we can have four guys going for the belt.
-My list: Baz, Vance/Venomous, Brandon Banks, Kid Krazy, Multiplex, Andrew Reynolds, Asterisk (not really 'hardcore', but a good RPer who deserves a push) (Asterisk belongs in the IC and should be pushed there - Pete)

Tag Division
-Leave the ideas to Pete/Beedz b/c it seems to be their wheelhouse.(I would like a Bogans v Rednecks feud, especially if neither wins the title - Pete/Beedz agrees and the Lunatics and Rippercussion be left to new tags and each other)

Other
-Building the LWO

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Something to keep in mind for the future. Hold off on #1 Contenders matches. So far every championship that has been lost has resulted in no rematch. I think it sets a bad presidence if you lose the championship that you go back down to the bottom basically.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Oh I put this in the returns thread but Avalanche to take on the shittiest guy on the roster I wana do a work him up through the ranks angle.

BDC

Reaction score
Cool and you're right. BUT we can always have a Nikki/Snow rematch with the #1 contender from this ppv, right?
Something to think about!

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
could but we arent having enough singles matches as it is

The_King

Reaction score
Cool and you're right. BUT we can always have a Nikki/Snow rematch with the #1 contender from this ppv, right?
Something to think about!
I think this is the direction we're going to have to go in if Trix wins the belt because I think rematches are necessary unless the former champion agrees to waive it for another angle. If Trix loses, I'd just toss him immediately in a feud with Syn (assuming he wins) or Bronko (if Alexander wins).

World Title Division
World Title
Hmmm. A champion vs champion match? Might be good. BUT what about Vance/Venomous?
I'm personally against a champion v. champion just because we need to start building a good Heavyweight division, and on top of that, we have TONS of lower card competitors who we need to get out of opener hell and start feuding for that IC belt. I think it'd be a good match, but it's just not the right time.

Bronko
-Bronko v. Alexander/SYN (if Alexander or SYN loses at Riot Act)?
Yeah, Bronko is up to a feud
If Syn loses, we do need to give him a fair rematch as Prime mentioned. With the being said, here's my suggested plans for the division that, I think haha, cover all possible angles from the Riot Act results:
Plan A: Syn retains the belt. Assuming Trix loses, tag match between Trix/Bronko/Syn/Alexander on A11. Two separate singles matches on A12. Three way contender's match on A13 between Bronko/Trix/Drew.
Plan B: Syn retains the belt. Assuming Trix wins the IC belt and stays in the IC division, enters a three way world title feud with Alexander, angry over his loss, and Bronko, natural rivalry with their past encounters.
Plan C: Syn loses the belt. Syn v. Alexander continues due to Syn's rematch. Assuming Trix loses, feuds with Bronko in a big guy vs. tiny up and comer rivarly.
Plan D: Syn loses the belt. Assuming Trix wins, Syn v. Alexander v. Bronko with a similar storyline to Plan B.
How does this sound? I think it covers all our angles, so that we'd be ready to post a match directly after the Riot Act results.

International Division
International Title
#1 Contendership Feud
-Jacqui v. Raiden v. Aaron Asterisk...maybe?

Gotta argee with this idea. It will also help push the Lunatics cause Raiden's dark side will be joining the LWO.
I love the Asterisk suggestion. In terms of storyline direction, maybe have the Jacqui v. Blaze feud kick off and book Asterisk v. Blaze on A11 (Jacqui not appearing because of Blaze's attack on her at the PPV). During the match, a clearly banged up Jacqui shows up on commentary and gets involved. Next show, book Asterisk v. Jacqui with Blaze interrupting Jacqui. Asterisk grabs a mic', complains that he's been used as nothing more than a guy to put over feuds, and demands some respect. McHenry announces a triple threat for the next PPV with the winner getting a shot at the International Title.
Plan A: Assuming Snow loses, Trix v. Snow v. Vance/Venomous for the title. On the side, Jacqui v. Blaze v. Asterisk.
Plan B: Assuming Snow wins, Snow v. Vance/Venomous. Trix bumped into WHC feuds (^see above). On the side, Jacqui v. Blaze v. Asterisk.
Thoughts on this?

-Prospective list: Baz, Vance/Venomous, Brandon Banks, Kid Krazy, Multiplex, Solomon White, & Michael Black/Andrew Reynolds/Sammy Sensation/Avalanche (would work well with his climbing the ranks)
Changed based on Pete's suggestion with Asterisk. Thoughts?

Tag Division
-Leave the ideas to Pete/Beedz b/c it seems to be their wheelhouse.(I would like a Bogans v Rednecks feud, especially if neither wins the title - Pete/Beedz agrees and the Lunatics and Rippercussion be left to new tags and each other)
Yay, we got something locked down haha!
Feud 1: Bogans v. Rednecks
Feud 2: LWO v. RipperCussions v. any new teams

Other
We'll work one or two of them into the predator build up based on how they do this week.
-Building the LWO
Beedz can control this, but I'm liking what I've read so far haha.

Last edited:

Pete

Reaction score
Asterisk was actually Beedz's suggestion, but this is shaping up nicely :D

By the way, what do we do with Mercy/Indiana if they come back? And Chriss is coming back too, don't know if with a new guy or with Flair again. He said something about a tag team as well,

The_King

Reaction score
If it's Flair, toss him into a side angle possibly (but the guy shouldn't get a rematch. He basically quit on the belt and ditched), but I think he said something about a new guy. If it's a new guy, I think we start him from the bottom, just like anyone else. If it's a tag, have him between LWO/RC maybe?
Mercy&Indiana, not really sure on that one. I think we should definitely mention and use their reason for leaving to our advantage, especially considering LWO & RC are both former PWA teams.

So what do we think about my plans for the IC/WHC/Predator in that one post above haha?

Pete

Reaction score
I agree with everything. Good job, Kingo.

Once Trix or Snow gets bumped up, I'd like to have Jacqui in the race for the IC. She's in somewhat poor form, but I am confident I'll pick up with her over the next few weeks (things ain't as easy here as they were in the PWA, no offense to the PWA). However, RRS is sweeping that division, no doubts there.

BDC

Reaction score
Well, if Mercy and Indy return and/or Chriss comes back with his new tag, Me and Pete will just split them for the month. We will determine a #1 contender along the way!

BDC

Reaction score
OK, me and Andrew are pulling an angle between the Bogans and the LWO
EL LOKO is being taken out till the PPV where we will have a grudgematch tornado tag deal or something
BOGANS VS LWO

the rest of the tags can fight for the belts this month.

Starr and Summers feuding...good

Bronko/Alexander on the rise...good

Anything else besides Predator build up?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Ok I've gotten things situated again. I think what I've seen is pretty good.

BDC

Reaction score
Ok, it's WHAT THE HELL moment of the week...

What the HELL is Andrew doing? We just start to push off this rivalry with Bronko and Alexander and he changes the picbase, moveset and THE NAME of his character?

This dude's gonna have to start again from the bottom up, right?

Pete

Reaction score
Hell...you know these guys... Multiplex isn't this indecisive about what his name and personality is...

Yes he is!

No he isn't!

C-can't we all n-not fight?