Smarkverse

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
dkvnXfGIXsPVk6udfkv9hmTCBpcyKuGJkwxOUvcCQsPV6yZjeqsA0BtmXBmeVFSsNuhMdiyi82uIHcQ72a49HlmLDzFD8HCQdVwkjJfHFteOejVsxKW9QsJcPNJBZS44a4eA_6K-

Episode 006

- The American Wrestling Association would continue to move south and enter Illinois, with the show set at the BMO Harris Bank Center, Rockford. Firefight begins with a cold open, with Finn Balor arriving at the arena parking lot only to find himself being immediately confronted by Adam Pearce. Pearce would start admonishing Balor for breaking Danielson’s leg last week and possibly having caused irreparable damage to the American Dragon. Balor would just smirk at this information and ask Pearce what on earth he is going to do about the situation, because if he is just going to tell him off like a high school principal then he can get out of his way so he can head to the locker-room.

- Pearce would seem to realize he was at a tipping point of his role as General Manager in terms of holding authority and would inform Balor that he was suspended for the next month of action and would not be paid for the entirety of this period. Upon the realization that he wasn’t getting paid Balor would immediately look annoyed and the two men would have a lengthy staredown with Balor clearly summing up whether slapping Pearce would be a good idea or not - before shrugging his shoulder and clambering back into his back and driving off.

- | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | -

GGwXewpExSgathWRyZsy54oqwg9e4dKcC1SBu1Y3mYtxRgWY3_OMdD3G5TLUGVs0-RsWJMxrQAQqnfhKPuSkCq6vArfGXW1LAB7FvMrsorPUnqtj5gkTaDb5S2p72gmhCAgtSY-zA0pbaNazRE3eYG4

Finish: Hennig and Dallas would put up a good fight, but there would be a noticeable difference in both skill and ability in comparison between them and the reigning AWA World Tag Team Champions. The match would come to end with Dallas being elevated high and brought down hard with a Double Chokeslam.

2_vucYK5syJ74LbRbeWIQ-4UTd3nLLQ6jlLKDpcq3Gv37aPNflM_u2plcp250mHVT9HBW1SAyEL-ktHCCOjw0_4jcBRkZK9EizLnpB7I48WcTdHAY2CbE-fQ4i3QEHsX9vNpAg-84sdEDqBzTa0bweU

Finish: The Open Challenge for the Women’s Television Title would continue for another week, with it being Sarray who would be the next person to take on Grace. Jordynne would continue to show off her muscular prowess, although Sarray would offer the biggest challenge so far only to be caught in mid-air by Grace and forced to tap as soon as the human death vice of Grace’s Bearhug was locked in.

- Brian Pillman, Jr. would cut a promo where he wouldn’t be able to hide his annoyance and disappointment in regards to the fact that Balor had been suspended, which meant that his main-event with Finn was now no longer on the table. Pillman would plead his case to management that he wouldn’t lose his place in tonight’s finale and make it clear that it didn’t matter who he faced because at the end of the day this Hollywood Blonde was going to rock the world one day at a time.

- Rhea would reflect on her loss at Aces High in which she had missed out on her chance of becoming the Women’s Champion. Ripley would make it clear that she had proven herself multiple times in the past of being able to bounce back from a loss and made it clear that it would be no time at all before she bounced back and got another shot at the gold and would make it clear that moving forward neither Asuka or Kairi would get the run around her again.

Ripley admits that the loss at Aces High was a disappointment, but she's good enough to bounce back from the loss in no time flat. She's dead certain that Asuka and Kairi Hojo are not gonna get the run around on her again, that's for damn sure.

YgzuHimVHvmNCM9RU-eDxqHkCaNlGjZK06tvqs-ipSwKCseZDXQlilvYgsIr_QkereAddEwHPbK3kjOpU7WqwqxovbGUJyhpFD0WwEneJpyCvK5-W2r-J01oeE-VNYUzkfjGOrMDw6olaZoVFirsu2U

Finish: Following Fire ‘n’ Flava’s debut promo last week, they would showcase just exactly why Triple H had secured both women’s talent. The duo would certainly put a solid step forward as being considered as a prospective challenger for the vacant tag titles and would secure the win with Kiera hitting Pirotta with Face the Music (Cradle Neckbreaker).

- WALTER would cut quite a frustrated promo in which he had been contemplating for the last few weeks, but his mission going forward was pretty simple. He didn’t just want to be seen as one of the top contenders in AWA. All he wanted was to face Keith Lee one-on-one and take the title from him and make the points that he had all the tools and skills to achieve such a goal and that his loss to Lee at Aces High had just been a blip and was not something that would be repeated again.

- Brian Pillman, Jr. would be sitting backstage when he would be approached by Adam Pearce standing right behind him with a clipboard in hand. Pearce would inform Brian that he had found a replacement for him for tonight’s main-event and is on the verge of telling him who he will be facing when Paige had him a sheet from her clipboard. Pillman would cut Adam off though and makes it clear that he doesn’t want him to tell him and he wants it to be a surprise. For one it will make tonight’s main-event more exciting for the fanas, but second because it didn’t matter because no matter what he wasn’t going to waste his opportunity of putting himself forward on a big stage.

cxJBMUWgmwplp_qJZIF10FAeec8S2EPHJYORL1fVIFqvSmutPexmnzIseiHhlDk_phGVqo_TDak4XwBgFIMYyhLDf7f7dVAp1TLG5I4ioYH6HTpuy2qo-Q0ZnP6yJ5p3hl0G6QMr43Q6w8ijjSiDKo8

Finish: Keith Lee would feature in a non-title match match against Adonis, with Adonis showing potential and would be no slouch and would force Keith to work for his dinner, but eventually Lee would show just exactly why he was the face of the company and would claim the W by hitting Adonis with the Spirit Bomb.

b-2aENNFZ6Ybm6mf18VfRripGlj0AClPyztFFdftLj8x0LI9Xy9zpKO3miMk-gVXtMPVi2bE_ie2gknH1lfuODLvG0vtRlibYzl3yUycVJrd1UczZ4EszPVYQBwXx5GPSaK4jps1-KNqOrN_ucMAMGk

Finish: MVP would direct traffic, with Montel barking instructions at both Cedric and Apollo throughout the match with it clear that he was motivated in proving HURT Business were better than the New Day. They would claim the victory with Jeff Parker being pulled off the ring apron by MVP, with Crews kicking Matt Lee in the stomach before Alexander would drive him down Lumbar Check for the pin finish.

- The New Day would cut a promo backstage, with Kofi making it clear that they had all watched HURT Business’ match and honestly couldn’t wait until they wrapped up their business with MVP and his team of goons once and for all and finally focusing on putting themselves back on a trajectory of challenging for the AWA World Tag Team Championships. Big E would make it clear that it didn’t matter if it was Montel, Cedric or Apollo sooner or later he was going to have the chance to slap the saliva out of one of their mouths and would sure enjoy doing it.

- Brian Pillman would come down to the ring waiting expectantly, as there would be a huge roar from the crowd as it would be revealed that he would be facing the young and super talented Austin Theory who would strut confidently down to the ring. McAfee, Bennett and Phillips would all agree that this match could prove to be really interesting, with the winner of the contest without a doubt being seen as the future of the AWA going forward.

0hjC74c5Kbs-BOatnE-L5WeZiWFJTG5s1JnjTs6QmMQ0lediIhYls4dn0CxHmorToRGAyKyCADQVcFgd8KNZO-f2tSHwTOg5QachbcE_vt1CWVujDTpPOQmLPXwnTFW3g-Rs_YVzVlClPThLg6gdnzc

Finish: The main-event would be a really competitive spectacle that was very back and forth and without a doubt the best match of the show, with Pillman and Theory both showing off their raw talent to the Rockford crowd with both Theory hitting the RP1 and Brian the Sleeping Hero German Suplex in what would result in incredibly close near falls for both men. It would be Theory who would bring an end to the contest though, as he would springboard off the middle rope to hit the ATL and claim the win to bring an end to the evening’s proceedings.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
Trade News
ROH and GCW came to an agreement to officially swap Rosemary (to GCW)
and Kaun (to ROH), with the addition of Tajiri going to GCW.​

(This came about, because I accidentally took Rosemary, who was picked up after the original draft by Smark, but wasn't in ROH's roster. Similar thing happened with Kaun.)

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
removed

Last edited:

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
ah okay. Was before I said people need to message me for signings. No worries then. This is a tight ship to run lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
ah okay. Was before I said people need to message me for signings. No worries then. This is a tight ship to run lol
Yea it was right after the draft. Easily missable

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
No problems, Juice. With the amount of talent involved in this project, no one can or should blame anyone for something falling through the cracks.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
It was partially my mistake so I wouldn’t have tried taking Rosemary back from my buddy, but I figured I’d throw him Tajiri because I thought he could use him and I’d get my tag team because I searched for Gates and not their individual names. Works for everyone.

Reactions: Death By Looch

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU