Smarkverse

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I didn’t get a PM? :krillin2
take it up with the boss! I'm just running Japan over here!

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
OH! I did get that PM. It’s how I landed Sammy.
sweet! I'm fairly confident I will land this as I was extremely generous in my offer on this other person, given that I did get Swerve on a quite favorable trade. I'd like Impact to thrive as well. Rising tide lifts all ships and all that jazz

Last edited:

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
sweet! I'm fairly confident I will land this as I was extremely generous in my offer on this other person, given that I did get Swerve on a quite favorable trade. I'd like Impact do thrive as well. Rising tide lifts all ships and all that jazz
Agreed. I initially offered Tay despite her being one of my favorites because I like to help out with trades.

I think she likes your offer better so she countered to let me take the duo instead.

Blaine too said he needed teams so I offered Acclaimed for a great talent I can’t mention yet.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
cant believe Jeff offered me Okada and Tanahashi for Curry Man. what a trade

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Agreed. I initially offered Tay despite her being one of my favorites because I like to help out with trades.

I think she likes your offer better so she countered to let me take the duo instead.

Blaine too said he needed teams so I offered Acclaimed for a great talent I can’t mention yet.
good stuff. im offering something similar to juice (the completion of a pair + someone she's a big mark of) so she can more efficiently create her vision for impact. same thing with blake. i got the "better" talent but Blake fits way better in Impact and the X division than Swerve does, who I can upgrade to HW in NJPW for intriguing matches

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
good stuff. im offering something similar to juice (the completion of a pair + someone she's a big mark of) so she can more efficiently create her vision for impact. same thing with blake. i got the "better" talent but Blake fits way better in Impact and the X division than Swerve does, who I can upgrade to HW in NJPW for intriguing matches
Yeah, I believe in pairings being together when possible. So I offered Tay since she had Sammy and I’m also giving Blaine Chelsea for Cardona.

I also agree on putting talent with whom will book them better. Miranda is actually a good talent and I had a storyline for her, but she’ll fit Juice’s vision better.

TBH, though, she should probably have ROH and me Impact. As far as visions go, but that’s the neat thing about this project is we’ll both shape these brands into unique hybrid products.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
wWfB_8mEpmhnaIeoMn9xrVBJs0vqAqhFySb6R78fIev4FDF4WqGp2JVTHJ81uBsumrswUnq972mSrXGusuxmK0CpHoFciKHjZ147D5oqfNQfZcxOsB_Yvnx3JjFiH9ARMkkziwWF1CiU9vM20Exronw

Ahead of Beach Break, an AEW Dark Special would air on YouTube as a featured kickoff as part of Beach Break. Excalibur would confirm that three matches were booked for this special episode of AEW Dark as he would welcome the fans to Jim Whelan Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, New Jersey. He would inform the viewers that tonight’s episode of Dynamite was stacked from top to bottom and this was an episode that you would not want to miss.

+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - +

q3DIw0YUZpgN9lDjoJ6eKi5l5hrcQfIM1tiW8b3mGzFuJ61ZwBy37UzKk0S0r6Xjgoikw_yid172PVPEr69jZteM_c9gWssIE1rcYKb6KsQCMC1iPhkQWmjMdAVxbKxcPJ47MHyPDpI1C509b_735Gw

The opening contest would see the feud between Team Taz and The Academy of the Alphas with Starks and Bogojevic opening the evening in an entertaining battle, with men of two very different styles coming together for a decent enough crowd warmer. The finish would come clean with Starks hitting Otis with the Roshambo (Sit-Out Dominator) to pick up the win.

Winner: Ricky Starks

w8zK3BQVr2PcNjJuwErpooVWx7rV_mggdf6dy3470Xe2gmQCeMi_ZY_wa3NLXa7rw0fjWwJoq1IsH3olHFxvgsvLZ75ldZva9pmgnMpN0fZe9XEQZERSkhlEVBekggjjo1JIY7sKnME1iXGgUjieO4U

The second contest of the Dark, would be a cross promotional match with Mia Yim attacking on AAA’s Santana Garrett and Garrett was no slouch and had battled for the Reina de Reinas Championship at Grand Voyage and ultimately had lost to Dark Sheik. The two women would have quite the bad boss battle, but Mia would be far more cut throat in her approach and would cut a number of corners to wear down Santana and finally claim the finish by gauging her in the eyes before laying her out with Seoul Food (Inverted stomp facebreaker) for the victory.

Winner: Mia Yim

JEUBJ5-VjzNSGEZisnbr7fd4WS0k9NX4UTIG6TJSNpcqAx2QT7qroDP9Oip3WVNkjVDI3ohEaScKUhRx9OlMZQnjSXhf5zjzr3_KsuV9EE6_4uEotS7-fyrKsbuZwwXNjPFX1XEhsn-owdT3Pc1-F9g

Dark’s Main event would see the former AEW Tag champions take on the Silent Generation (with the team previously known as the Vaudevillians looking in great form as they would make their AEW debut). The True Profits though, would show their determination and get right back on the horse and continue to show that were one of the best teams in AEW even if they were no longer in possession of the titles and with quick tags and clever double team moves would wear down their opponent before eventually the pair would nail Gotch with the Cash-Out to pick the W.

Winners: True Profits ( Tez Huracan and Angelo Gordan)

_HqMIcXnRhMvtwPdn7dQe8F4ZQvpYiEXrPIlDDU5HgLGCIk2yT1Envt_Lp383RucGc5n0QwItbgySoYDJwXnDlZ1iuwG_y9qgGr7qb6jFxpGXf-B0TM4E8-N1oCfLY3DY9GQis-ABed-x9wyiJm97Ho

Dynamite #123

Beach Break would officially get underway with a live musical performance by GAYLE who performed the official song for the Special ‘abcdefu’.

efiBmXqAlbQFtOu7thPgQpjlZ-fYd3HCK8eC38RakmPy8DTtIAsZI0oS-s0olQz5-FDcpj_UdBUDuHZQM9QJ8z0mXCO3GVCeuEWCwV_-woLWvU5otxM9N-tSMz_4Iz7losxhrAgryfOTK16ATqPjhjc

After the performance, we cut to the commentary table where introductions are made by the official AEW team.

Jim Ross: Welcome folks to the Jersey Shore for what is set to be another great night of wrestling action and we have a total nine matches that will feature on tonight’s stacked card with the jewel of tonight being a match for the AEW World Championship between reigning champion Kenny Omega, with ‘The Cleaner’ taking on none other than Johnny Dynamite. We will also see Mercedes Banks defend the AEW Women’s Championship and we will have a Ladder match to crown a new TNT Champion. Out of the rest of the matches on tonight’s card, what most is gauging your interest Taz?

Taz: I mean there is only one answer to that question. The Kid takes on that rude little shit Gable later on tonight, and what he and the rest of that Academy of Nerds are going to learn is that once you send for HOOK there is no escape.

Jim Ross: And what about you Excalibur?

Excalibur: I must admit I am stuck between choosing two matches. The six man tag between the Jericho Appreciation Society and Bishamon & Takagai has got real potential - but also I love surprise and I can’t wait to find out who Hobbs’ mystery opponent is going to be.

Jim Ross: Well I am certain that no one is going to be disappointed with any of our matches tonight.

YHia2omTySvhcOxXMIO_51LBja6Dp8TyVyngJtwmEQLbw-8A4qWWwsgZ9cK5tHtFG-btzpteemCLDh-rsusbNV7u3sKH_hJaR_S2KBkXYOkdwe0bBEDEcPGnW30zqNPlRFAx2WaSCjpuIq6fcErbWHA

Deonna and Bianca would show each other no love, with it very much expected that the winner of this contest would be a shoe-in to earning themselves the next shot at the Women’s Championship. Both women were brutal in their approach and it was less of a wrestling match and more of a beatdown with both women shredding the other to bits and holding nothing back in a slug fest. The two women would descend to the ringside, which would begin with Bianca knocking Deonna through the ropes with a reckless spear that would result in both of them tumbling to the floor. The two women would throw slugs at each other on the deck, with Purrazzo picking up Bel Air and nailing her with Jumping DDT - that would cause both women to collide into the steel step and end up missing the referee’s count and bring the match to a finish.

Result: Double Count-Out

43wgDjSIT9zYVpjwQHfaUpI0OibCwhTtiLZyzQRZ6HFp5TLaQzWcYOFwZzYYoUTN38eidFfJZJ8fkiWzftQ0BuIvZg9bwvdilWrpH_uUB7nThwOwMCG4peeaqy53-WraMTpckZxDhPLWcIU2af4hKDE

It would be announced by Taz, that the match between Moxley and Breeze had been changed into a Street Fight with Taz making it clear that this was certainly a stipulation that very much put the advantage in Moxley’s corner with Jon no stranger to unadulterated violence. The fans would be treated to a number of memorable spots that would include:

- T-Breeze would wrap a steel chain around Moxley’s neck and proceed to start to choke him to the point where Jon’s feet would be barely touching the ground as Breeze would use the ropes as leverage. Mox would only survive from passing out, by actually lifting himself up and sliding back into the ring much to Breeze’s frustration.

- Moxley would seem to become massively motivated, with actual chain marks still imprinted on his neck. After smashing Breeze’s face multiple times into the exposed turnbuckle, until Breeze would be busted open. Moxley would show no care for his opponent though, as he would continue to scrape Breeze’s face against the metal and just as it looked as if Tyler was going to give up - Moxley would just laugh and throw Breeze to the canvas.

- Moxley would grab Breeze by his hair and drag him through the crowd and every time he tried to fight back he would punch Breeze in the ribs. Moxley would clamber over a balcony rail and take Breeze with him and leap up sending T-Breeze through a stack of table below with the Death Rider before draping an arm over Breeze to initiate a cover and claim the pin-fall victory but both men were left looking worse for wear and would be attended to be a team of EMT.

Winner: Jon Moxley

OrejwKZzQR01CwUU6DzPU_D4C0wBdBlCVANlww_6Zg0eId5OD_u_2T0R6XubWMALI9fnvY6Z8UJI6t0Atpfa2NuFQgvKb44yWqfonKJt20TQ5Prb9xJ6hJhnlltGHnUOvW7H1EjexDlYLhWcG-AbJ30

Myers would start the match in a dirty fashion, as he would slideback into the ring whilst Rochsteiner was still completing his entrance by diving at the back of his knee and totally catching Bronson off guard. This would allow Brian to claim an early advantage and would almost claim a shock early after launching off the turnbuckle and crashing down with a Heat Seeking Elbow, with Bronson frustrating Myers by lifting his shoulders up at the two count. From that point onwards Rochsteiner would turn up the heat and really throw Myers against the ropes and start showing off his muscular prowess and would really start to crush and would claim the win over Myers by Military Press Powerslam and follow it up by locking him in the Rochsteiner Recliner to claim the win via submission.

Winner: Bronson Rochsteiner

8r7BKTivoF76IjrI9R9CTjPUwK0TosH1JF-rqftU1jtrQa_k4HA_6u2PXyME_JhGd8FMbo7Wb0KZfqqREXFKT2lpZnxkEkp0WbD6KrKgW3ryk1BWd3M8YsrmKOw0vdzuNUektp41gQqhhR49zNYpl48

Powerhouse Hobbs would be waiting in the ring for his mystery opponent, when music would start to blast around the arena.

Out from the back would emerge Kento Miyahara, with the Triple Crown Heavyweight Championship draped over his shoulder. It was announced that Kento’s championship belt would be put on the line and that tonight would be the first night of Miyahara’s World Tour.

Xv9eZQwe11ewWhc0tZiLiBWLX3XbNnXX1YkxgN3Ai88QUA3Og9CEcd2Yy3eN806wiKDNmoo-60PYlO862GHIKk6y0OGGeI-HDHoQfi8hxaWXVoYC5spc2CBUOD_3i5I5T0wQVx-SHYV2dWNoEpj99Eg

It was clear that the fans were excited about Miyahara being in an AEW ring, even if some fans weren’t completely familiar with the Triple Crown Heavyweight Champion. One thing that would become apparent though, and that was that Hobbs realized that this was a massive opportunity for him and winning UJWO’s top prize could change his career in just one night. Hobbs would be quick off the blocks and would use his brute power and strength to rough up Kento, but the ‘Ace of UJWO’ would show off his fast paced dynamic pace and precise kicking ability. Miyahara would counter a Powerslam with a knee to the back of the head before springing off the ropes and nailing Hobbs with a Bicycle Knee Kick before finishing him off with the Break Heart (Lifting double underhook facebuster) to successfully retain the strap.

Winner: Kento Miyahara

oQb1DW00T4JnHw3QsmKD_pn87X_AaGV4K3_t9YexJEDklvKkNZITya7sin-WxgQO7GTDMOTMk-7KUG-Gqo5kkYzsvHh_xhYXo80Q38hueAzbAWMVpcslAojHvThzdMlmhbbrPAod_-37-lE0quECdDI

The crowning of a new TNT Champion had very much been a topic of interest for the AEW community since the start of the new year and with the shiny belt hanging above the ring and a number of ladders littered around the ring. The match would prove to be nothing short of explosive and would feature a number of memorable spots that would really help put over the new champion and was seen as one of the better matches of the evening:

- Jake Lee would use his wrestling brain by locking Warhorse in an arm bar by leveraging against the rope to the point that it looked as if Warhorse’s shoulder almost popped out its socket. With his right shoulder clearly hurting, Lee would follow up by locking him in Carpe Diem (Seated double leg nelson scissored armbar) and with no intention other than to hurt his opponent.

- Lince Dorado would show off his daring nature and launch himself off the top of the ladder and crash down on top of Jake Lee who wasn’t even in the ring, but outside it and would crunch him with death defying Shooting Star Press.

- Cardona and Warhorse would find themselves fighting at the top of the ladder, with both men reaching for the belt hoping to become the new champion. Warhorse’s visibly injured right shoulder was clearly still hurting, that would allow Cardona to send both men off the top of the ladder and crash down onto one on its side with a very unique version, an Inverted Overdrive that would result in both men looking like that had both been involved in a car wreck.

The match would end with Cardona and Warhorse still in a lot of pain, with Jake Lee and Lince Dorado clambering up the ladder and throwing shots at each other the whole way up. Dorado though would pull off a complete audible and would leap off the ladder and springboard off the top rope and send Lee off the ladder with the Golden Rewind (Handspring Stunner) that would send him landing on top of Cardona just as Matt was getting back to his feet. Dorado would scrabble back up the ladder and proceed to pull down the belt and become the new TNT Champion.

Winner: Lince Dorado

mnXOJdE08FLTU-Yy9RHhTQcorz0HsMgfb_HIcQe6kZE_dnXTprPOZ5X64hLz498k7fFMPeN49T6gg0cLjzLqrjYFs5LscsqejtFZDwe66MJt9dsWZL8hyt3dXH9405-x0uWMFWoQXBOSMXjF3pASmpA

Mercedes and Toni would finally come head to head, with both women massively motivated. Banks for wanting to retain the belt and sending a clear message to the rest of the roster that she is the SHIT in AEW. For Toni however, this was a part claiming a big title and sending a clear message to the wrestling community that was capable of winning the big one when it counted. Deonna would come out with the clear intention of aiding Mercedes, only for Bianca to emerge from the back and they would continue to battle each before both being ejected by the match referee. This would allow Davina Storm who had been sitting at ringside the whole match, would leap up onto the ring apron and remove her brace and nail Storm in the back of the head. That would allow Mercedes to hit the Bank Statement and retain the belt, and she would be joined in the ring with Davina with the two absolutely beaming with the fact that Mercedes was still in control of the Women’s Championship.

Winner: Mercedes Banks

9gR-52qRDiPZE1KrIfzrzO81B_1L58z92FJ6AmwRUZJQmtAf0KbSRu1bvpgKUYv8rN31596ZlB8QP7i_hmvApuE-7Y9zUyZh6ffrhsdd8hxOnbEuZAkiWyb4_12ylBAoawHli3bjw1o9Y2BdgFE-FA8

The benefit that Goto, YOSHI-HASHI and Takagi had going into the contest, that as former employees of New Japan they were all used to competing in varying tag match on a weekly basis and the chemistry that Shingo had with BISHAMON was almost instantaneous and the Excalibur would raise the point that if AEW ever introduced trios title they should be considered as one potential challengers for the belts. The Jericho Appreciation Society on the other hand were rough around the edges, but it would very much be a case of three individuals rather than showing themselves off as a fluid team - although it would be noted that Jericho would come off as being visibly annoyed at Garcia and Hager at times. The match would end with Jericho and Garcia battling at ringside with BISHAMON, with all four men showing no mercy. In the ring Shingo would connect with Rapid-fire elbows before finishing Jake off with the Last of the Dragon to pick up the W.

Winners: Shingo Takagi & BISHAMON

wHFKls9D_tCL_GQ7yzOzlKJmxnl7SqjscUFEdRTiyGzLoTee7F-05BFt_-XpTI5xtupjXvKy18p5Txspmy-5P83z1wZB2EWQUkoWoFZd23ed5nXNjeCEILIVeGcDeUpy77D8RVHPIzg_FLlFIZiNK5I

Charles Gable would be accompanied to the ring by all of the other members of The Academy of the Alphas and it was clear that he was making a show and dance of the situation, almost as if he was making this a teachable lesson for the rest of the stable. HOOK on the other hand came out of the back by himself, and would stand bouncing on his feet waiting for the match to begin. As soon as the bell was rung he would catch Gable off guard and crumple him over Hand & Arm Tazplex before immediately locking in REDRUM that would have Charles tapping in seconds. The Academy would look on in shock, as HOOK wouldn’t even celebrate the win and would no sell Gable as he would exit the ring and head towards the back.

Winner: HOOK

urN-ebsOUT6OIanDv5Kp5oVH0OtIM-zPsITt5wcAw0Kp-dsxw0GzjeWxqVONJF4RM_ufGm13aXIXimrL4pri_hdaGcIJxXz5opOAMXWkNIdMlR7ZOvp9N3B6DBZ4tIv1sL9c_GnZMqRzx1LCEYotFZQ

Beach Break’s main-event would prove to be an intense encounter between Omega and Dynamite with the two men putting on by far the best match of the evening and this was clear by the fact that the fans would be on their feet for the entirety of the contest. The barnbuster match would be littered with a number of memorable spots with some of the keys moment as follows:

- Omega and Dynamite would exchange chops and uppercuts with the slapping sounds getting so loud that the echoes would reverberate all the way to the cheap seats with both men’s chests getting redder and redder with the welts really starting to show. Both men would drop to their knees and continue lashing each other, before men would keel over and drop to their backs visibly exhausted from the intense exchange.

- Both men would wear each other down with pin attempt after pin attempt, with no real intention of claiming the win but after creating a battle of attrition between the duo. Omega would come closest to during that particular period of the match as he would leap off the middle rope and connect with a V-Trigger before dropping Dynamite onto his needs with the Aoi Shoudou (Cross-legged fisherman buster).

- Dynamite would wear Omega down with a number of successive kick combinations before lifting Kenny up into the air with a belly-to-back wheelbarrow facebuster before vertically leaping onto the turnbuckle and leaping off and crashing down with Starship Pain. Kenny would survive the cover, by draping his left leg against the bottom rope at the last possible moment.

With the match on its last legs, the lights in the arena would suddenly start to flicker.

Out from the back would emerge ‘La Wera Loca’ Taya Valkyrie with her newly won Reina de Reinas Championship around her waist and the wife of Johnny Dynamite would slowly start making her way down the entrance ramp. Whatever Taya’s intention had been would be short lived as Thunder Rosa would end up jumping the barricade and the two women would start fighting amongst each other on the entrance ramp. The referee would seem distracted and would exit the ring trying to keep the peace between two women who weren’t even employed by AEW. In the confusion Johnny would look to kick Omega in the nuts, but rather than drop Kenny would howl in pain and start hopping. Kenny would laugh as he would pull out a metal reinforced cup from his pants and toss it away before catching Johnny in the chin with a spinning elbow. With the referee back in the ring, Kenny would grab hold of Johnny and lift him up into the air and slam him down onto the canvas with One-Winged Angel before cradling over Johnny’s leg to claim the three count and successfully retain the AEW World Championship.

Winner: Kenny Omega

Last edited:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Oooh more reading!

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Another ground shaking trade rocks the wrestling world!

It is with great sadness that NJPW parts ways with El Desperado, who will be reunited with his Suzuki-Gun brethren in Impact wrestling, as well as The Dirty Daddy Chris Dickenson who's debut was cut short due to injury at the hands of The Pinnacle. However, NJPW in return shakes up the Joshi division to its core, bringing an immediate world champion caliber athlete. Size, Beauty, Wealth and Style ticks all the boxes for this box office draw. Welcome to NJPW...

Jade-Cargill-TBS-Champion-AEW.jpg

THAT BITCH! Jade Cargill​

• Wow
Reactions: Marty McFourth

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
that offer could have very easily secured other members of my roster - potentially

Reactions: Bobby Barrows