Smarkverse

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Oh no, you not gonna like what I'm going to do with it then... :lollins:
I'm not much of a Death Match afficionado... it's not gonna be *that* bloody and gutsy, I'm afraid.
Nah, I was just looking at your roster and I like how unique it is. Making GCW your own thing is good.

Also whilst I love the deathmatches/hardcore style, it's actually been the other stuff that has made me a fan, they actually put on some great technical bouts and just straight up good ass matches.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Nah, I was just looking at your roster and I like how unique it is. Making GCW your own thing is good.

Also whilst I love the deathmatches/hardcore style, it's actually been the other stuff that has made me a fan, they actually put on some great technical bouts and just straight up good ass matches.
Dont forget dem 6 man scrambles!

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
ANOTHER PROMOTION!

drip-squad-saltigue.gif

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
jHeZhL8.jpg

Ontario Tour [Episodes 004-007]

During the weekend of 30th/31st of January - NXT did two tour dates in Ontario, Canada with events in both Toronto and Ottawa with action from both the Viking & Centurion Conferences taking place over both nights. The shows were then produced into four separate streams, but wouldn’t include the same production of a normal studio show with these uploaded onto their YouTube Channel on Monday at 17:00 EST.

Season One - Episode 004 [Scotiabank Arena, Toronto]
EUMWZb7jm_LcYfq7NbeqCUGGdy2A2pC5yxuQ1QcJa0hfN0_RyKMBqsyQgbK44IztvYT5reod52B6n8mS-WUDxv9hljbTfACU7wrDHaR3LpE6h7o5grevouo5N4zqoKbKnNf10gdtGO23KdGnkA

Nick Comorotto def. Starboy Charlie
Jordan Oliver def. Jordan Clearwater
Anthony Ogogo def. Shawn Dean
Alex Kane def. KC Navarro

Season One - Episode 005 [Scotiabank Arena, Toronto]
ROyKSqsqcGSHFctjvTtpuuw8WzSv6awft6_xHmOxrF0jukBUQVf6e8MeTBOLZAnsQ0axoGjyjJU1_bgLNiRNwc2zaXLaQhIkaQqUblEGrf3DHq_soKQN5yU6dJ8onacvFDRzJqpn_gNtXA00EA

- Halfway through the Toronto show (or at the beginning of Episode 005) - Shane McMahon would confirm that on next week’s show ‘Episode 8’ that an in-ring sit down would take place between FCW Florida Heavyweight Champion Mason Ryan and The Gunn Show - and that a special guest from another major promotion would be present.

GSp9UjWKCxGzDDldLpd9mqQUj8JkfoxhmH8dFve6nSdiCOOz9bWddQzlzpPN1CbgfS-G1UgzizT3TdbpbFezKAYViBEIII4-W1VZ2u9wl1BZXaw1pMBxD0d6V15SCxmJAz_G--voJZSQALnigA

Jack Cartwheel def. VSK
Myron Reed def. Alan Angels
Nick Wayne def. Carlie Bravo
Zenshi def. Aaron Solo

Season One - Episode 006 [TD Place Arena, Ottawa]
EUMWZb7jm_LcYfq7NbeqCUGGdy2A2pC5yxuQ1QcJa0hfN0_RyKMBqsyQgbK44IztvYT5reod52B6n8mS-WUDxv9hljbTfACU7wrDHaR3LpE6h7o5grevouo5N4zqoKbKnNf10gdtGO23KdGnkA

Nick Comorroto def. Alex Kane
KC Navarro def. Jordan Clearwater
Jordan Oliver def. Shawn Dean
Anthony Ogogo def. Starboy Charli
e

Season One - Episode 007 [TD Place Arena, Ottawa]
GSp9UjWKCxGzDDldLpd9mqQUj8JkfoxhmH8dFve6nSdiCOOz9bWddQzlzpPN1CbgfS-G1UgzizT3TdbpbFezKAYViBEIII4-W1VZ2u9wl1BZXaw1pMBxD0d6V15SCxmJAz_G--voJZSQALnigA

Nick Wayne def. Alan Angels
Aaron Solo def. Jack Cartwheel
Carlio Bravo def. VSK
Myron Reed def. Zenshi

D0Bz8sN4Nq1f_gUYX3s4a6tcN0J994B8f6gNJDCgO2vtt0ftvPdAHTPvp29CE2kv8vgfWx5LnNZ3LABEvm85KBaeDGBx6weEB2EGbkRMJg8584C4CfCocbhdA-bwogU-ERSUDIvwbLIZVAdIYg

- At the end of the Ottawa Live Show / end of Episode 007 - Myron Reed would cut an in-ring promo following his victory of Zenshi. Myron would make it clear that his status as the ‘Young GOAT’ was still very much intact, because he was the only member of the Centurion Conference to be undefeated with four wins out of four. Reed would then show some love for Alex Kane and Anthony Ogogo in the Viking Conference for also having a perfect record up to this point and looked to meet them both in the finals.

- Reed would then make it clear that he had some bones to pick with some of the bigger promotions that seemed to have an interest in signing talent that simply weren’t worthy of being approached. Reed would reveal that he had discovered that Alan Angels had already secured work following the completion of Season One - and yet he still found himself having not been approached yet and he couldn’t help but feel insulted. Reed would demand that promotions reach out to his agent over the next week - otherwise there was going to be consequences to pay.

[If anyone is interested in signing Myron Reed - after the completion of Season One, please message me BEFORE the posting of NJPW: New Beginnings so you have a fair bit of time). It will not be first come first serve however - as I have a dynamic element I may test out dependent on interest in the talent]

Last edited:

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Juicyverse NJPW Prediction Contest!
Prize: The Winner(s) will get to choose any wild stipulation they want for the next KOPW Trophy defense!
@Chris @The Fourth Wall @Blaine Event @King Switch @Loochhausen and who ever else, give em a tag!

The New Beginnings
LFI Rising Sons (Hiromu Tanahashi, SANADA) vs Taichi and Black Tauruslucha rules tag match
Black Desire (Starlight Kid, Momo) (c) vs. Donna Del Mondo (Guilla, Thekla)Goddess of Stardom championship
Dark Sheik (c) vs. Taya Valkyrie vs. Ladi ShaniAAA Reina de Reinas Championship
Vikingo (c) vs. El Desperado vs. Mustafa AliIWGP Jr Heavyweight Championship
Brody King (c) vs. ???NEVER Openweight Championship
Mayu Iwatani (STARS) vs. Utami Hayashishita (Queen's Quest)#1 Contender for Stardom World Championship
Samoa Joe vs JONAHL.A Street Fight
LFI (Andrade, Naito, RUSH) (c) vs. Time Splitting Machine Guns (Kushida, Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin)NEVER Openweight 6 man Championship
Mickie James vs Britt BakerLeadership of The Clinic
DIY (Johnny Gargano, Tommaso Ciampa) vs The Young Bucks (c)Ladder Match for IWGP Tag Championship
Will Ospreay (c) vs MJFIWGP Intercontinental Championship
John Cena vs. Hiroshi TanahashiBattle of the Aces
Kazuchika Okada (c) vs. Malakai BlackIWGP Heavyweight Championship

good luck, have fun!​
idk if I'm late but here's this

Reactions: Marty McFourth

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
i would predict - but obviously I'm God

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
rLGD0z5.png

Ever since NOAH merged with Lucha Libre AAA Worldwide earlier in the year, the CyberFight Brand had been going through some financial and management concerns. DDT Pro Wrestling & Tokyo Joshi Pro Wrestling announced that they had parted ways with CyberFight and instead decided to go into business with All Japan Pro Wrestling to create a brand new organization - the United Japan Wrestling Organization. The new promotion under the management of Tsuyoki Fukuda have it made it clear that they felt that they had no choice, but to elevate themselves considering the manner in which both NJPW & Alianza Azteca Asiatica have decided to conduct business since the collapse of the WWE.

Triple Crown Heavyweight Champion Kento Miyahara is due to start his tour of the United States in the next week - and its suggested that this decision was done to help increase the value of the new UJWO as well as allow the organization to scout for non-Japanese talent and form bonds with other wrestling promotions. It is not yet known, which championship belts will be carried over following this merging of three respected promotions.

Last edited:

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l