Smarkverse

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Being Mount Rushmore - Episode 1
California Dreamin'

The Young Bucks are visiting Rancho Cucamonga along with with Kevin Owens, Roddy Strong and Brandon Cutler.
The Young Bucks talk about their latest shoes and how they paid stock x prices.
Roderick Strong jumps into the pool and everyone makes fun of his shitty little bathing suit.
Kevin Owens refuses to play basketball because Toronto sucks and he won't play unless Montreal gets a team.
Kevin also says he likes to wear crocs, much to the chagrin of the Bucks.

In another backstage segment from behind the scenes of last weeks episode of WORLD:
The Young Bucks cut a promo alongside Kevin Owens calling DIY cowards and cheats.
Kevin says it's not fair they brought in notable jerk Kota Ibushi as their ringer.
Says Ibushi should have went to AEW with Kenny and left NJPW to the real pros
Bucks says DIY won't get away with this and if they have to put their titles on the line to teach them another lesson in humility, so be it.
Nick Jackson makes bird noises.
Owens goes on a long tirade about his hate for Kota Ibushi and walks away mumbling and frustrated.

Back at Rancho Cucamonga
Trick Shot Nick Jackson is back and poses while doing ridiculous basketball three pointers.
Matt Jackson goes rummaging through some old boxes in a 50+ for 50+ segment, where he finds a box of old NJPW YB gear...HMMM!
Brandon Cutler looks around California looking for the missing Super Dragon.
He walks into a PWG show where is roped in to having a match.
Brandon Cutler gets decimated by none other than a returning Candice LaRae.

----

Last edited:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It's official!
At New Beginning, Okada puts his Heavyweight title on the line against Malakai Black at Dodger's Stadium!
njpwjpeg.jpg

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Would it be possible to set some deadlines on shows? Id really like to get this go home and ppv posted. 4th graciously took time off because he could not find time so idk if thats an option here? I dont mean to sound bitter but its getting a bit disrespectful to the others who signed up and drafted at this point :(

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I’ve turned in my notes as I told Juice I would in a couple days when we hashed out the stuff behind the scenes that you were made perfectly aware of when I asked you in private if you had any grievances to air out with me and you said we were good. So this feels a bit unnecessary since you were aware of why everything happened, that it was done, and that Juice was getting her notes and that I asked you for your notes so we could coordinate.

I would say that feels pretty disrespectful when I’ve been fairly understanding about other people’s personal time.

Anyways, the show goes on and with Juice and I on the same page with this and AMA, that should be the end of it and shouldn’t need to speak of it any further.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Theres absolutely nothing disrespectful about asking for deadlines after waiting a month. just looking for solutions here.

Last edited:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Theres absolutely nothing disrespectful about asking for deadlines after waiting a month. just looking for solutions here.
You don’t see anything disrespectful about being asked privately if you have any issues with me and you saying no, than I tell you Juice and I talked and I was getting her the show notes, and then you publicly call me out and say I was being disrespectful? What solution did you think that would bring when the show was coming?

Look, I’m sorry that I held up the show. I shouldn’t have done that, but I assumed you’d understand where I was coming from. When I found out you didn’t I tried to reach out to you to talk.

I don’t know what more to you I can say. There was extenuating circumstances that affected this particular week’s booking, I handled it poorly.

I already told Juice it’ll take a week for notes each show and it should never take longer than that.

So anyways, I hope you like what I did.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
q-OnkOxkd_aSgepcvKIwaSxUbG3WCgbebVamVc1cM56PB8J-p-umlOgllcEChdRoDByEwUe5OGMmtpnya7QdhWhNanZ0Dx0fQuz7l6oFDufqI6DyG0r7w_Y26sTe7TeQh6yLnEQmeJdSKXmO4w

Episode Four

- The fourth episode of ROH: Elite - sees the company cross the northern border and wrestle out of the Scotiabank Arena, Toronto. The show would begin with a slow panning shot of the ring, with a casket present in the middle of the ring. Draped over it are two flags, one of them being one belonging to the Bullet Club and the other having the logo of New Japan Pro Wrestling. On large pictures stand directly behind it with EVIL in the middle and Ishimori and El Phantasmo on either side. The entirety of the Bullet Club standing in front of the casket, with each member having entered the ring and removed all branded NJPW Bullet Club merchandise and place it onto a large pile on the floor, as Jay White would hold a microphone in his hand and begin to address the crowd.

- Jay would make it clear that the memories of the Bullet Club’s Era in NJPW was something that would never be forgotten - but there was no question that the BC in Japan was dead and it was time for it to be allowed to rest in peace. White would make it clear that it may have been a great nine year of taking over Japan, he and the boys had done everything there was to do - and now that they were in the US and making moves in Ring of Honor this was the ‘Era of the Switchblade’. White would continue to make it clear that the Japanese fans were great - but the real money was to be made in America and therefore taking over the most dominant market would silence the doubters and show the world why the Bullet Club truly is the most important of all time. Jay would make the point that EVIL and everyone that EVIL had recruited had never truly been “BC 4 life” and would actually thank MJF and G.O.D. for showing the rest of the world that EVIL truly was washed - but that it didn’t change anything because just like Bullet Club Japan - G.O.D. had been cut and tossed to the side never to be mentioned again.

- Before anything else could be said - Hikuleo would make his way out from the back and attempt to enter the ring but White would make a signal to prevent him from entering. However, Chase Owens and Bad Luck Fale would step aside and allow Hikuleo to enter the ring and with a microphone in his hand would begin to speak directly to White. He would make it clear that things might be changing around here, but everyone in this ring needed to take a long and hard look at themselves and actually think about the future of the Bullet Club. He would make it clear that it had actually been Tama Tonga and Tanga Loa who had brought Jay into the BC during the original Civil War and that he was nothing more than a usurper and he had no authority to kick anyone out of the group let alone the Guerrillas of Destiny. Big Hik would make it clear that a summit was going to take place and the entire clubhouse would have to make a choice between either Jay White or Tama Tonga. In the meantime - Hikuleo would make it clear that if Jay White had the stones he would take on White anytime, anyplace and that he was more than man enough to bring an end to the US of Jay.

- | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | -

gp6Pq01pybEuSNuAg-Z1sywbFEJnYAXO8pB45HEE6WN5uaJzQDgaEnLrPRs4DOwnRb_YYZj9NZjXyNDyicMTOhV0KmUM3OHHNauKrpudLNFs6ixe4CHrvOvcBH3SJ07YggEkT_o7n_7XXR8W5g

Finish: Gordon and Fale would compete in a tough contest, with both men putting on a good account of themselves in warming up the Canadian fans with the first match of the evening. Chase Owens would attempt to interfere in the contest, but his attempts at aiding Fale would fall short as it would be Gordon who would claim the win by hitting the Star-Spangled Stunner (Springboard corkscrew stunner).

- After the bell, Owens and Fale would show Gordon no respect at all as they would proceed to attack Flip in a two-on-one assault that would see Fale lift Flip onto his shoulders with Owens leaping off and nailing Gordon with a Diving Dropkick. Before anything else could be done, all the light would go out in the arena. When they came back on Chase and Fale would look confused as Flip Gordon was nowhere to be seen.

- In the locker room, Madman Fulton would be taping up his boots only for Sanity to walk in, and with the group being very open in thanking Fulton in helping them against Violent By Design the previous week.Wolfe would be very apologetic in the fact that Eric Young had originally cast Fulton out of Sanity - in the early days of the group, but would hope that they could put water under the bridge and that Sanity would be able to rely on the Madman in the group future war with VBD, with a certain answer not actually being given as the segment would end.

- Scott D’Amore and Kenta Kobashi would feature in a split-screen video (with Scott on the entrance ramp & Kenta off location in Japanan) in which the authority figures of ROH and NJPW would announce that a forbidden door in wrestling was being blood wide open at Honor Rising.

- MOOSE would end up interrupting the announcement and make it clear that because he is the biggest star in professional wrestling, he needed to be the front and center of ROH and therefore he needed to be recognised as the star attraction and would make it clear that he was bigger than any of New Japan’s so called “aces”, and would run through a list of a number of New Japan top talent and make generally nonsensical reasons as to why he was deserving any number of them and making it clear that he was more relevant than any of them in 2022. This rundown would then get to Brock Lesnar, with MOOSE noticeably spending more time and effort in attempting to bury Lesnar and it was clear that he holds Brock in a complete state of disregard and showing no respect whatsoever. MOOSE would go far as stating that he was the only Beast in pro wrestling and he would always be seen as the greatest world champion of 2022, whilst the likes of Lesnar weren’t even worthy of being a young boy to the Rainmaker.

- Lesnar’s music would start to play, which would leave Moose stunned with horror as the music of the ‘Beast Incarnate’ would begin to play. Brock’s face would appear on the titantron screen, and he wouldn’t say a single word but just having a menacing smile on his face as he would stare straight at MOOSE, with an intense staredown taking place between both men with fans left wondering what it would be like once they met face to face.

- In a taped segment, ‘Rock Hard’ Juice Robinson would cut a promo explaining how his tag team run with David Finlay against the Bullet Club simply hadn’t been cutting it and that as the old saying went “Can’t beat ‘em Join ‘em!” Robinson would make it clear that he was simply not interested in chasing after the Good Brothers anymore, and instead he had his sights set on singles gold and that he would challenge Will Ospreay. He would make it clear that he was a former US Champion, but up to this point in his career he had never held the IWGP Intercontinental before - but now that he was a global rockstar he knew that the perfection destination was a party that involved him having the belt in his possession.

- Juice would make it clear that he has beaten some of the best that he has been given the opportunity to wrestle, and that once upon a time he even gave Cody Rhodes such a beating that he left the Bullet Club the next month because he was so ashamed of the manner in which he had lost.

- Robinson would end the segment by saying that when he had heard that Jay White was having problems with Cody, it really hadn’t taken that much convincing from joining the Bullet Club and that the chance of getting rid of Cody from Ring of Honor, the Bullet Club, and the Elite once and for all. Juice would make it clear that he really hoped that Finlay would make the right choice and start seeing things his way before it was too late.

hVoGt_FX2qAB1HhEVG_coA_7MBkvmbGSyOrer3bLZK-9d2hhenICnyYrvZNrhMr71RJQyB4F53b13b3K_rcqs_kQfUUAxqJoMa0xCpQCVceUQsbyynrLPOmkOu_xaWTUff66RYtfbj-UNcN3jw

Finish: Bliss and Dashwood would feature in a fast paced contest, with both women really impressing. Jessicka Havok would attempt to get involved in the contest playing interference, only for Jamie Hayter to drag Havok with some force off the ring apron with the two spilling onto the floor and fighting amongst each other. During this confusion, Madison Rayne would grab hold of Alexa’s Lilly Doll and serve as enough of a distraction that would make Alexa vulnerable as she would be nailed with a Spotlight Kick to win the match. After the match, the lights would flicker and weird noise would emanate as ROH would cut to commercials.

- Rok-C would feature in an interview backstage, in which she would open up about having lost her Women’s Championship to the former “Firebrand of NXT” Mandy Rose - but would make it clear that she intended on getting her title back and would make it clear that she really wasn’t to allow someone so toxic to represent the company, ‘her company’. Rok-C would make it clear that she had spent her childhood idolizing WWE Superstars and had always wanted to be be a pro wrestler - but not a diva, and would make a point that Mandy was a regression of the sport and that she wanted to stop Mandy from dirtying the water any further and intended on being the gardens shears and removing Mandy before she spread like weeds in the garden and turned everything to ash.

- She would make it clear that the problems had only worsened when Toxic Attraction had won the tag team titles on the same night that Mandy had become the champions, and would reiterate that she very much intended on becoming the champion again. She would make it clear that Alize might have blindsided her last week, and would make it clear that if she needed to beat down Miranda a third time to get a shot at the title, then that is just what she intends to do.

- Mandy Rose would interject and make it clear that she thought Rok-C’s idea was cute and that she would consider it as an option - but in the meantime she had some real competition to consider.

MNmy-UX3F5oavpwwngKPoXmbTkcUhD1uP9fugvjBoyiwRKHAqes1Tk1X2FCHXweOIEcHpOjSR-wsO9j0Z1DDwnOR00LVrYhctbDMHgnuUyCzdtGymZt7AmolLNoRhzoZj6JO4duyNfK64M_yVw

Finish: Rollins would sit at the commentary table, and throughout the match he would make comments about Punk being a fraud and he was going to prove it. He continued to make the point that he could no longer be considered the best in the world - especially when the best wrestler in the world was sitting at the desk (himself). The match would end with Rollins leaving the desk and doing his best to involve himself in the contest, and would do this to distract Punk in order to give Lashley the win. Bobby would set up Punk for a Spear, but Punk would roll out of the way and instead it would be Rollins who would be knocked off the ring apron as Lashley would nail Seth with the Spear instead. This confusion would allow Punk to take hold of Lashley and nail him with the GTS to claim the win.

- Still suffering from the Spear, Seth would grab a microphone as he would limp up the ramp and grab his ribs and make claims that by Punk being distracted by him - he had proven that Punk was a hypocrite, because the ‘Best in the World’ would never have fallen for such a trick nor would such a man take advantage of situation to steal a win.

- Chase Owens and Bad Luck Fale would force their way into Scott D’Amore office and the pair would make it clear that they wanted to face Flip Gordon in a match next week. Whilst, Scott would ask who exactly Gordon was meant to be even tagging with - both men would just be rude and continue to make a mess of the room before answering that whoever Gordon was able to find wanted to tag with him, knowing they would find themselves in the line for a beatdown. D’Amore would agree to the request, but only if the pair left his office immediately.
now.

Om9b3G1yQ8vPS4wdWO1jo9gpTNB9e7fjfPKM5pngTrSJlkmrDO5QdDIGxHrv5vUloiSbl6EY2hEQmtK3Hi7_pkWA9_UfbmquXe-pxFGZOk_H8u9vv3hgko1_HYx-ChnWqNCHwVkbOd2r6PWlvQ

Finish: Through the contest, the match would cut to a split screen where Toxic Attraction would critique Hayter periodically from the comfort of the Toxic Lounge setup on the main stage. Just like the earlier contest between Bliss and Dashwood, this contest would also have a messy finish as Havok would try to convince Toxic Attraction to get involved in the contest, only for Britt Baker and Rebel to emerge from the crowd to keep them at bay and prevent them from interjecting. This would lead to the referee getting involved, and doing his best to control the situation. Britt in the confusion would slide into the ring and blindside Havok with a punch whilst holding a chain - that would allow Hayter to nail Havok with a Lariat and claim the win as soon as the referee returned to the ring.

- Seth Rollins is backstage in the hallways, taking a breather and clearly still in some discomfort earlier, when around the corner emerges a smirking Samoa Joe who offers Rollins kind greetings and there is nothing hostile between both men. Joe makes it clear that he actually respects what Seth is trying to do with Punk, but that he is going about it the totally wrong way. Joe makes it clear that he hopes he will see Tyler - and then corrects himself and says Seth sometime soon.

- The Good Brothers would come out from the the back with the TNA tag titles very much in their possession, and Doc Gallows would proceed to list off their accomplishments throughout their career and name drop a collection of legendary team that they had beaten and proven to the world why they were the elite tag team in pro wrestling. The use of the word ‘elite’ would clearly have been deliberate as it would lead to Adam Cole and Cody Rhodes coming out from the back. Rhodes and Cole would make a point that the Good Brothers had never beaten them as a pairing - and that if the Bullet Club hadn’t cheated last week they would have been the victors. Cole would make it clear that he didn’t want a rematch though - but instead he wanted to get his hands on the Elite Traitors.

- Coe would add fuel to the fire, and say that the Good Brothers had been quite pathetic, if they had been upset if he hadn’t personal thanked them when he had made his AEW debut - and that he always thought Gallows and Anderson were made of tougher stuff, instead of being a couple of a teenager crybaby joshi and that clearly the value of the “Good Brothers” had lost its currency in the last few weeks. Cole would make it clear that they should hold no loyalty to Omega or the Bucks - because if you think those friendships are real you are only going to get stabbed in the back.

- Anderson would make it clear that neither he nor Doc was scared about facing two losers and that they were actually going to even put up their belt to show just how much of a walkover this was going to to be and then after the match they could go backstage and enjoy the beers that were waiting for them in the Clubhouse.

7_9IoVmODPmSoMKKzeYSdiopdmNFANeGZ4yYO2LdM2HIgCt88GTBYFhcW6gUqWWyU1_H9wXoQeSyptMf5s_iWwZZBa985Y1j0KT8g7xnrOZbOh2c8gDVTBY9hPVNWB-WpEPrtBEuq75XYwW2gQ

Finish: The match would be fought cleanly, with no one from either faction actually coming out from the back and playing interference - that was until the camera would pick up on The Young Bucks emerging through the crowd and making their way towards and slide into the ring. Both teams would look confused, not sure why The Bucks were even here as Matt and Nick would walk toward Cole and Cody and the four men would embrace, only for the Jacksons to pull away and nail the pair with tandem Superkicks. This would allow the Good Brothers to grab hold of the legal man Cody and pummel him to the mat with the Magic Killer to retain the belts.

- After the contest the Good Brothers and Young Bucks would stand over .the fallen bodies of Cole and Cody and in unison throw up the ‘too sweets’

- Backstage Alexa Bliss and Jamie Hayter would be involved in a heated discussion about some of their plans going forward, although the cameras would actually pick up anything of any flesh to know what the two were planning. Britt would end up interjecting herself, and ask Alexa where she was earlier and why she hadn’t been presented when Jamie had clearly needed her. Before anything else could be said Bliss would look annoyed and push the camera crew out of the room.

GIF-vo9MNy2qI4mksU117bZayrRs-zaX0x_tg0PT_nJBIbbs4Qf5VvEJ4f2eQtTKnG88F79OmqdxutLSlET_gq703MP4k5bxbyz9wDP5qaUEwswLND5DUJDOes12Va3Ai6VEJ7S-xmyjQvTPuw

Finish: Before the match Kross would add a stipulation, in which he would actually offer Williams the chance to compete against him in a Pure Rules, which seemed like a strange thing for Kross to do. It would become clear that Kross had completely taken advantage of the fact that Williams still wasn’t at 100% - and would end up winning the match cleanly, forcing Tracy to tap to successfully defend the belt in style and look like a supremo of the Pure Rules style.

- After the match Scarlett Bordeaux would cut a fiery promo in which she would make it clear that her and her husband Kross had a challenge waiting for Josh Woods - and then next week they would meet him in the ring with contract in the ring if he was pure of heart and not afraid of some competition.

- Previously aired footage of Vincent vowing to expose Jay Lethal and show the world why the Foundation wasn’t as pure as they claimed would be replayed for the fans at home, as Jonathan Gresham would make his way down to the ring. ‘The Octopus’ would continue to offer an open challenge for his world champion to former holders of the belt - although this week would send out a targeted challenge to Homicide. Jonathan would make it clear that he doesn’t if violence is unlimited or if Homicide has decided to swap area codes and is representing LAX or 5150 - because the only way a fight between himself and Homicide is ever going to work is if it is done - Without Honor!

PG-iNg1EIudpQhT0fz56eFoMlL_prW4fUT1gFrbi1g7qKCZKqWun3Xj6YH2qD8aRf9jT4O7XkN2nK3U5srY9pqKdYG2iXGoORHP7iWLElJeC6TPY1drF7LINjk3aoC96N33ApZhVampwMZi9eg

Finish: The two men would have a blood battle, that would end up seeing 5150 and The Foundation coming out from the back and getting involved in the contest, with it very much turning into a numbers battle before Konnan and LAX would get involved an strangely be acting like peacemaker and actually pulling members of 5150 off The Foundation and imploring them to come backstage, because both groups having something they need to discuss that would allow Homicide and Gresham to finish the evening fighting one on one, that would end with Jonathan forcing Homicide to tap out by locking him in the Koji Clutch to retain the ROH World Championship.

- After the contest, The Righteous would jump Gresham and The Foundation - before clearly making Lethal their main target as they would manage to hold Jay in place long enough to place a cloth hood over his head. Gresham would attempt to prevent The Righteous from holding him in place, but would be cut off by Homicide who would spin him on his axis and nail Gresham with the Gringo Cutter! The show would end with Vincent preaching his insanities at the top of his mad sermons, as Bateman and Dutch would forcefully carry Lethal to the back as the ending credits would roll.

Last edited:

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
jHeZhL8.jpg

Season One - Episode 003

- The third episode of the season would see competitors of the Centurion Conference compete in what would be the second round of matches.
With a reminder that two men would earn a bonus of $1,000 for ‘Fight of the Night’.

BEjLNZWDQRxrEGCcZFeCRn9NE4ua1HFG9ah3VTn9OR_XUGBHDM5ZdbToEB33dxDtWB5bAom5sRJoQMiVAZDvShRvw3YcVqJQWcxac0fHikJvNGZD4gQyg5HPqcZisfIFqfH2PPlhFOZmd7Khbw

nGENhloCdgGOQOv2dAD2E5mnEWSfEgC5nCaV4Ha36Hn4j75H7rbiYGdKhSfDJZlOMVTHEUbvSScs5CJorUYbk_jFxfIWOBqU4yrOKbpv3u80MQ5iOnr2NSd17Bof6XZXeuJyp5BaoYpeOIB9rw

Finish: The opening contest would be a quick match, with both men speeding along at top gear. Cartwheel would entertain the fans with his unique style, but it would be Angels who would pick the win after hitting his opposite number with the 27 Club.

v0zNXFG5aLZv8QL62UejDRpnuqk_JUii00oHIyMCDqqGnfeMYC0q2weciw5ulGe5YLBGSKVHkIm8n-9YDBwHbxWM7VoS44iwFAxwFZ_AfYUvfw456qaI2ek1zApCg-yKzcWmwD-NBSSMdx7iNg

Finish: Solo and Bravo would have a truly fantastic match with both men pushing the other to their limit with both men involved in some key spots. Bravo had clearly been working on his kick combinations and would look impressive on his feet, whilst Solo would almost claim the win after connecting with a Cradle DDT. However, it would be Bravo would pick up the win by nailing Solo with Power Ranger Flip (Spanish Fly).

pZ7LTKGiygLilFRcij3GDXmdt34znErPrfzskgHriq4Rh4vfn1Dsct9iPiFJiOKge_87wKYIKv6zLg300Co7LYyi_SxWFt01ZX3wE9a7zsiaK4yVLmfz8pJyNJB4XL4naC60llx_ihhPPITs1Q

Finish: The match would be very befitting of two men who undoubtedly had a bright future in one of the major promotion Junior Heavyweight Division or equivalent tiered division and their performance in the match would reflect this untamed raw talent that they both brought to the ring, with the grand contest ending with Zenshi hitting the Double Dragon (630° senton from the second rope) to claim the victory.

HqNlKnIFzPRfKrzYJik85yL83JDcpUP1oqxsiBvxqDVMVbkR22skeE0GXQuFg-7GA5svk7GEv5EWqsDR9wOUYc0WyC_tHoOw-1EVQYDBDdLWC5eTHPFvKNIymkIfR2Z2IKpuaJCYcmmU1qSMzg

Finish: Myron would stand out in the contest and look head and shoulders better than VSK, and would very clinically end the match by nailing his opponent with the Culture Cutter (Springboard Cutter) to go two for two in the conference and be one of two men to be currently undefeated after just two rounds.

- Shane McMahon would announce that the match between Nick Wayne & Zenshi was the ‘Fight of the Night’.

ak3Chw_ScinA3CBsT1KqEMx1qc3ssXNX97Lm-62MbaqUZp3gaXZRgp91qQU1InHJGo6oVjba4SE_cEtTMw7lxLz7U_7Db294lfUy0BgoFQpjUuD6trrEOa7cZafZHDgV2qYAIsKBVRC6aicJiQ

- Billy Gunn would appear on NXT with his sons Austin and Colten and would make it clear that they had all heard the challenge laid out by Mason Ryan regarding the FCW Florida Heavyweight Championship and would make it clear that he thought Ryan was laughable for crowning himself the holder of the belt for a company that no one even remembered had existed - but that the Gunn Show were more than willing to take the belt away from him. Billy would make it clear that it was up to Mason to choose which member of the Gunn Show he wanted to face - because the result would be the same every time. Gunns up everyone else down.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
[will post Dynamite as well - but TNA I will attempt to write tomorrow fully, depending on how i feel in the morning]

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
E0CYajEIrDR4NsMz1_zwM-vPgJNr-1d6CIoBNsWCC1e_1g2CJp8CaCvbv8f_Xt7bK5HhvfUa5NnT1zMN8it9fjCZiXaxYs95JbhjAe2J021WIIybVd3cN0cYHoSTqjn94F0hPx0kN12obe2jgw

Dynamite #121

- The television audience would be welcomed to the Wolstein Center (Cleveland, Ohio) with Excalibur informing the fans that tonight would be a stacked event was set to take place this evening that would include a match for the AEW World Tag Team Championships between The True Profits and FTR and a number one contender’s match for the AEW World Championship between AJ Styles and Johnny Dynamite for a chance to face Omega at Beach Break.

TEAw4MV9-6_C7zD768oCBFdAU4L1FomlJqy-eu8oamXvpy7MH1kOX-U1E49yu5tHX2IkpDkOBUdqmCkrOreFFLz-UvqycCvVf0F14EhWL-26xTWpdhsfp_gqxG_2UuOhEt8gxeQg9WsEVZNeMQ

Finish: The opening contest would very much be one way traffic in which Baszler would dominate Ruaka and in just a couple of minutes nail Ruaka with the Ace of Spades (Rear naked choke transitioned from a vertical suplex) to claim the victory.

- After the match Jericho, Hager and Garcia would join Baszler in the ring to congratulate her on an impressive victory before Jericho would grab a microphone and would question why on earth Hirooki Goto had come out from the back last week to come to Shingo’s aid - when he wasn’t even his partner and would question why Goto was flirting with Shingo when he was already tag team with YOSHI-HASHI. Jericho would make the point that breaking tag teams up was just fraudulent behavior and was not good for the image of Sports Entertainment. Jericho would make the point that the Jericho Appreciation Society was appreciated because they were entertainers who cared about the fans and putting on a good show for audiences around the world and that was why he was considered as the GOAT.

- Jericho would hand the microphone over to ‘Red Death’ Daniel Garcia who would take to the microphone and make it clear that he was a keen study and as a young rookie he made sure he watched as much wrestling that he could because unlike his mentor Chris Jericho he couldn’t take days off because he hadn’t earned that right and he needed to make sure he spent as much time in the ring as possible and wasn’t at liberty to turn down opportunity to compete and would reveal that he had agreed to take part in the NWA Jr. Heavyweight Tournament at The Great American Bash and that he would be facing some scrub from TNA called Carmelo Hayes. Garcia would make it clear that he fully intended on winning the belt and presenting it to Jericho after he did so.

bdRNe5ml370fxgljmiVV_4wY9-jO0bAoJ4_ILj70-PmxjfrOJ_wzFWTYgM5DOF5WsG__QGNV11UwrxS-sM1LtcsRIATGN1Xq1uYjt3Ucv6WJfx6uN-odgoeph6ZFAQDP0MaZIHk93foScMEZGg

- As the group looked as if they were going to exit the ring, AAA’s Drago would appear from the back with a microphone in hand and make it clear that he had made his intentions known at Great Voyage 2022 that he intended to defend the World Junior Heavyweight Championship against high profile opponents around the world and he intended of showing the AEW fans what he did to young boys like Danny Garcia. Jericho would be very pleased and wish Garcia luck before him and the rest of JAS would head towards the back.

uiaOmQvRAEMpwT1ClcJZCRyR5ZlFvQWApBNFpJg11_dlFe6OKoKY5MC4tIO-PFNXcJoYpC-NsEcPd6VfUBdw7CxeAHntp3U0qJlW7Xagnv61Cs1ODkoizAA729EhHcAThULNHnP6Tl-dO1HOYA

Finish: The match was nothing short of awesome in a contest against one of the most talented Junior Heavyweights (Cruiserweight) in all of lucha libre and it was clear that Garcia was being pushed to his absolute limits by the proven veteran. Garcia would follow the mantra of The Macho Man in showing that “the cream always rises to the top” as he would claim a hardy victory over Drago by locking him into the Sharpshooter forcing his elder to tap out.

- Garcia would look absolutely delighted with himself as he would be presented with the title with there being no doubt that this was a particularly big career win for him. Whilst this was taking place, the cameras would cut to a split screen where backstage Shingo Takagi and both members of BISHAMON were having a full on brawl with Jericho, Hager and Baszler before cutting to commercials.

- Jon Moxley and Shota Umino would both arrive to the arena with Moxley holding a black baseball bat in his hand and Umino wielding a pair of a nunchucks and looking like two men ready to go to war only to be stopped in their tracks by AEW General Manager William Regal. Regal makes it clear that he recognises that Moxley has a bone to pick, but that would make it clear that he didn’t want him to cause any chaos. Moxley makes it clear that he and Shota don’t intend on getting involved, because he has no intention of helping Johnny win a match via his inference and give him assurances not to get involved. But would make it clear that as soon as the match was over, he would give Johnny the beating of a lifetime. Regal would make it clear that as long as it took place after the bell, then it would most likely be good for ratings that would actually leave Jon smiling at that comment.

haBYbwvdRgSwDTlW4ZLEScosLKZb3WmSOblogLFkVxWhb5chc-D1qTT2dihWTJmnU2Q72SY7z8BHzOocvCwkVO-8uVOLEVUkx3-HS5OB1K0SdVVdmTboxADmqltXeTJ0u1RWxlpcfMKhOx0kAA

Finish: The rivalry between Team Taz and The Academy of Alphas would continue as Starks would to battle with Gulak in an interesting battle in which HOOK and Gable would be at ringside offering support for their stablemates. The match would be a so-so contest, although Gable would do his best to put the spotlight on himself. Starks would be on the verge of hitting Gulak with the Roshambo, only for Gable to leap onto the ring apron to distract him long enough for Gulak to reverse the move into a Small Package to claim the win.

- Gable would slide into the ring and clatter into Starks with a baseball slide as HOOK would pursue him only to be nailed with a clothesline by Gulak. Gable would take advantage of the situation as he would lock HOOK in an ankle lock with the clear intention of trying to break his ankle only to be chased out of the ring by Powerhouse Hobbs who would be holding a steel chair in his hand and intent in his eyes with it clear that things were only just starting to get heated between both groups.

lJOudyV34vYBF-mPUoivj16PNDXuh_y7vC9BWRUhwc3dcDCNoew0c3zZGV6H8lxUCCr-c5L05wWPmjRX9GAleT5WrwYqSHNhtiKHTQV318qBZL-XqGNzZ-l9kZZB5mFiPeqR6leuf0PyvSA-yw

Finish: The match would be a fairly average match, with Private Party picking up the win by nailing Shanky with the Gin and Juice and raising their stock in the tag division.

- Lince Dorado would feature in a brief promo in which he would make it clear that he was very much looking forward to Beach Break and a chance to show the world why being a masked luchador was more than a gimmick but was an actual way of life and intended to solidify that fact by becoming the next TNT Champion.

3LmeJ6XbaBsFYZ-sehR8h5kSto14plrUZTrOpYyBEWYaAkd1-Ug-fUALhHDJj0XQ3rAg_XuEp-hkgwy1qGxJ-7z_njdqeV9lC7VUp_6y9jrIlQvhEL9l0lndZgg4Q9fDX71iQoSC9qQKf1LBbA

Finish: This would prove to be the final qualifier in which The Slaughterhouse and Stablehausen would surround the ring that would create quite the circus throughout the contest. During a particular bizarre moment Danhausen would put a curse on H4RL4ND that would clearly agitate The Butcher as he would shout in fury Danhausen only for Warhorse to take control of the match and roll Butcher over in a schoolboy pin to claim the win and leaving The Butcher red faced with anger at his shortcomings.

- Bron Rochstiener would cut a heated promo in which he would label Matt Cardona as a coward who was incapable of winning matches without cheating. Bron would brag about his past accomplishments and accolades prior to becoming a pro wrestler and that he had never taken short-cuts to get where he was right now. Rochsteiner would make it clear that seeing as he wasn’t able to get his hands on at Cardona at Beach Break and he wasn’t someone who was going to stick his nose where it didn’t belong, but that he was going to get his hands dirty and would make it clear that he had checked Brian Myers schedule with Regal and would be facing Cardona’s best friend at Beach Break.

lsi6NCfFlpeuN1cXtsPpZ38S9Z8_6A26p6IEzyqVkP7CKdNupXt743Gs58cbpu1jvaFoH4rOuXZRZ2xQpuWZfIUfQj1zEy5f7YQsA5YNzKwTdCqGTaeWk80IyZtazycdnYDiMgHqf1ZmKfwdYQ

Finish: The contest would be a tense encounter, with it being clear from the get go that Dax and Cash were a real threat to the Profits hopes of retaining the belts and the reign would come to an end when FTR would take hold of Tez Huracan and spike him with the Goodnight Express to become the new tag team champions.

- After being presented with the titles FTR would pull the Profits back up to their feet and proceed to shake their hands and actually seem to show the former champions a certain level of respect before Huracan and Gordan would exit the ring. Dax would grab a mike and make it clear that they would welcome a challenge from any team that thought they were worthy of challenging them for the straps because no matter what he and Cash would end the night with the belt in their possession as they would make sure everyone recognised these belts were the belt tag team belts in the world.

- Ace Austin would cut a promo focused on Jeff Hardy, which was a follow up from the pairs run in at New Year’s Smash. Ace would make it clear that Hardy was a burnt out old man and that rather than throwing himself from ladders instead of actually wrestling Jeff should just take a seat and watch an Ace Austin match and witness what a real acrobat was capable of doing.

- Tom Lawlor would come out from the back with the NWA National Championship over his shoulder. He would make it clear that tonight he was offering an open challenger to anyone on the roster to challenge him tonight for the belt - with Dirty Dango coming out from the back to accept the challenge.

EsuoYGFXQUDVirNjH4KXE8acjvoPN87uVIm08dPXFf9Ay6ZuJ_3WsyworV3jPhOp5n4N543cQe3DJTgtUhSDgjHIgJxWkrZyabShNo2IIjQddt095Fz7J-Na7Plp_4hJvQiAyUoKOAynVhlkPA

Finish: Dirty Dango would give a good account of himself, but Lawlor was very much on the ascent career whilst Dango was going through a bit of a slow period at this stage in his career. Lawlor would successfully retain the belt after locking his foe in the Big Swing Guillotine (swinging guillotine choke) to end the contest.

- After the contest, Lawlor would make it clear that he hoped Stevie Richards had been watching because a man of Richards' age would be lucky if he survived any longer than sixty seconds in the same ring as him at The Great American Bash.

- The Beavers Boys would say backstage that they were looking to get their tag team careers back on track and that the only way they would achieve that goal was by winning matches. The pair would be interrupted by Malcolm Bivens and Ivy Nile who would suggest that if Silver and Reynolds were in need of a match next week, then perhaps they would be brave enough to take on The Creed Brothers next week.

JPo86EHbmJWlEuIX84Kz8-M_J9dFls3DTN_V1o_Q4B2QaKVIUYa_pduCRHThhHi9YhSKacATgSVIENBp46V7XdHIx8X5EDM-KM9FjcfbOx9KrcG1ARrDk_Pn1NODQKA0wvFpbX3Dqjvt4Jyvkw

Finish: The feud between Banks and Storm would continue with an intense six-man tag contest with it being clear that when both these men met at Beach Break it would be filled with fire in their bellies. The match would come to an end when Ruby Soho would nail Nyla with a Riot Kick before Storm would finish her by leveling her with the Storm Zero to win the contest for her team.

- After the contest Toni and Mercedes would have a stare down in the middle of the ring, with Deonna and Bianca standing next to their ally and also staring each other down with clear hatred being felt between both pairs before Mercedes would make a signal as herself and Deonna would exit the ring.

Mia Yim would feature in a package in which she would introduce herself as ‘THE HITWOMAN’ and would make it clear that she was a mercenary who was offering her services for anyone that could afford to pay her wage would have her unconditional loyalty for as long as they put their money into her pockets.

HOh9HvKAgQ434ggLWXFYixQJT59t2yuz6l7ALq6951aYdb5FY4zykboUtiQWZn7s77EFnRm1MrccqulcXJxdtcHhYqzikritIJu0dSoN97kXZWEuEJXlI7zG81y401qTaMgf-eEp25Mh6SbaIw

Finish: AJ and Johnny would battle in nothing short of an epic, with both men pushing their other to their limit in what was hands down the best match of the evening in a back and forth in which both men would have real chances of winning the contest. Unfortunately, the contest would end in screwy manner as T-Breeze would end up hitting the ropes that would cause Styles to slip off the ropes and he would be caught by Dynamite who would lay him out with the Moonlight Drive before vaulting onto the turnbuckle and launching off as he would hit Styles with the End of the World to win the contest and become the new number one contender and booking himself a match against Omega at Beach Break.

pXZIPY0-bCHKcAhPwdf1eNQM3Jg9P7RA5bxS4tay-IpiN_lpkyOvWOKQ2xpiqwMpMC029IV8S5Ak_FFFHDISkx5UcpQP7know_z63U4-UjTESFr2N4NI4jJIXYFC0434BpsjA-bsPMHf89G83g

- T-Breeze would slide into the ring and join Dynamite in the ring as they would proceed to give Styles a post-match beatdown only for Jon Moxley and Shota Umino to emerge from the crowd with the pair wielding a baseball and a pair of nunchucks respectively with the bar not holding back on taking the Supermodel but the pair would quickly throw away their weapons and a full on brawl would ensue with Styles eventually getting back to his feet. Out from the back emerged Kenny, but despite the fact that was set to face Johnny in a few weeks time he would actually fight alongside him and T-Breeze. Taz would suggest that even though Omega would be defending the belt against Johnny, it was clear that ‘The Cleaner’ clearly disliked Moxley and AJ more. Eventually Kenny and the Supermodels would flee the ring, in a tactical retreat protecting themselves from any real punishment as the show would come to an end.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team