+John "Superman" Cena Or AJ Styles "Phenomenal ONE+

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

Reaction score
If its in wwe Cena, tna then Aj if it was indys id say Aj.

...god...

Reaction score
AJ, he would outwrassle him1@!!~!

maty619

Reaction score
I'd say possibily Cena because losing to AJ would make Cena look bad but losing to Cena would not make AJ look as bad. Cena is thee man to beat in all wrestling today, they would not damage that by making him lose to thee man to beat on TNA (the lesser company in wrestling).

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I can't really say because the outcome of a match really depends on the feud leading into it. You can't just say "Who would win in a match between this guy and that guy?"

Sure in MMA or boxing you can ask that question because it is legit skills, there are no other factors playing into it.

In a sport like professional wrestling, a question like "who would win?" is irrelevant.

Even though both are true athletes, the only way I can literally answer that question is if the match was real, and that would never happen.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
John Cena isn't Superman, Roddy Piper is.

Roddy-Piper-DVD-pic1.jpg

Fuck Cena.

tazzen78

Reaction score
in either tna or wwe to keep a feud going or keep heat up most likey would end in a DQ or countout. In the streets neither- the dog in enzo's pic would jump out of no where and beat them both.lol

Reaction score
If its in wwe Cena, tna then Aj if it was indys id say Aj.

Yeah, that really makes sense.

You're saying that if the match took place in WWE then Cena would win, whereas if the match took place in TNA then Styles would win. That is a completely false statement. If TNA were to add Cena to their roster (I hope they don't tbh) then TNA would mega-push Cena until he retires. It doesn't matter how good AJ is at wrestling. Your statement claims that if they wrestled in TNA then AJ would win, If TNA were to do that they would be pretty stupid.

Cena would defeat Styles anywhere.