John Cena WWE title rumour

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Cena winning allowed ADR to pick it up again at HIAC and gave them an easy way to book John in the main event. Miz and Truth attacked him, setting up the SVS match with Rock I think. It was bizarre logic but a slight amount was there.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Which doesn't help the title's image. That's the period when people said they were playing hot potato with the title because it seemed like it. They could've kept the belt on Del Rio and book that triple threat HIAC match. Cena would have been given lots of opportunities, but for me it's better than short, bad title reigns. And Truth & Miz attacked everyone after the HIAC match, and beat Cena up during the Last Man Standing match at Vengeance, which set up the match with Rock.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Meh, it still set up the match. Like I said there was some logic there, it's not the way I'd have done it but I can understand to an extent why they did.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Boy, I just want Cena to win it at WM 29. Then it'll be more special to him and the fans since we're so used to him winning the title most of the time. He's a 10 time WWE champion for crying out loud he shouldn't end up being a 20 time WWE Champion.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Seabs said:
Meh, it still set up the match. Like I said there was some logic there, it's not the way I'd have done it but I can understand to an extent why they did.

I see your point. I still didn't like him having that short reign for no reason over Del Rio but whatever, what's done is done.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Rock will be champion going into WM!