John Cena WWE title rumour

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
- At last word, John Cena is not booked to win the WWE Title from CM Punk at the SummerSlam pay-per-view next month. Cena is scheduled to face Punk in one of the SummerSlam main events.

The plan going back months has been for Cena to get back in the WWE Title picture at Night of Champions from his hometown of Boston. A source expects to see Cena capture the WWE Title then.

F4WONLINE

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
OMG DAVE MELTZER DONT BELIEVE DIS CENA WILL WIN ON RAW ON MONDAY HONESTLY WATCH!1!!!!!! DON'T BELIEVE DAVE MELTZER!!!!!!!

TheSexyPedo

Jobber
Reaction score
I honestly think Cena isnt going to cash his title against punk. I think rock will take it from punk, and then cena will cash in against rock to make rock vs cena 2 at wrestlemania.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
TheSexyPedo said:
I honestly think Cena isnt going to cash his title against punk. I think rock will take it from punk, and then cena will cash in against rock to make rock vs cena 2 at wrestlemania.

Cena has already cashed in and failed. Cena's match with Punk at RAW 1000 was a pre established cash in which was decided on the RAW episode before it. When Cena was attacked by Big Show he won by DQ but since the title doesn't change hands at a DQ win John Cena became the first guy to fail his cash in.

They even mention it themselves here:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
TheSexyPedo said:

Cena lost the MITB briefcase on RAW 1000. But yeah, Rock v Cena at WM 29 is going to happen.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Crayo said:
Cena lost the MITB briefcase on RAW 1000. But yeah, Rock v Cena at WM 29 is going to happen.

But that's completely stupid! Why have a rematch when they said once in a lifetime already. Although, I guess fans really wouldn't care because of the reaction during their standoff before the main event.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Asskicker said:
Yeah but they haven't faced since?

Who Hogan and Rock? They wrestled at WM 18 and NWO the following year. Cena and Rock seems likely to follow a similar path.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Oh well :pity: but I really hope they do Punk/Rock at the Royal Rumble. I will definitely order the PPV then.

Mainstream87

The Artiste
Reaction score
I never believe what this clown Meltzer says...it makes sense for Cena to win it then, but Punk should hold it till RR and lose then.