John Cena wants to change?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Yeah, Cena needs to lay down so other stars can get at his level. And I don't blame Cena, I'm sure he'd do that, I blame Vince.

There's documented proof that this is true, with Ed Koskey and Randy Orton... and the weird thing about that was, after he jobbed as much as he did, the mark in me actually found itself pulling for the guy since there was a chance he could lose, something I never thought would ever happen again. It's amazing how not being booked like your unstoppable actually helps your character.

One thing I'll give them credit for was when Cena loses clean, it's a really big deal... shame that the last "really big deal" was wasted on Tensai.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
JOHN CENA WILL NEVER CHANGE

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
Maybe if he changes, he could finish his career off with that gimmick that he wants supposedly), and he can be remembered much better than he would be if he retired with his current gimmick. I really don't know, actually, I know he needs to change his gimmick, but that's about it.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Rainman said:
There's documented proof that this is true, with Ed Koskey and Randy Orton... and the weird thing about that was, after he jobbed as much as he did, the mark in me actually found itself pulling for the guy since there was a chance he could lose, something I never thought would ever happen again. It's amazing how not being booked like your unstoppable actually helps your character.

One thing I'll give them credit for was when Cena loses clean, it's a really big deal... shame that the last "really big deal" was wasted on Tensai.

Then tensai shit the bed, and took Kidd with him.