John Cena is almost ready to return.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Not what I said. But I said that if WWE had Cena turn heel on Reigns, it would not get the desired reaction that WWE wants (Cena getting booed, Reigns cheered). This feud would be both competitors getting major mixed reactions
I prefer my version.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
NoDQ.com > WWE > Cena confirms he is cleared to wrestle

According to this Cena has been medically cleared

In an interview with Complex.com, John Cena confirmed recent speculation that he has already cleared to start wrestling again. Here is an excerpt from the interview:

How close are you to returning to the ring?

"If you ask me today, I should’ve been back two weeks ago. I’ve logged almost 400 hours of physical therapy. I got 111 visits in 12 weeks time. I go every single second I can. People say I have a Wolverine-like style of recovery. I was given a nine month quota to come back and after three months I can tell you that I am ready to do anything asked of me possible. It’s a matter of when they call me."

Are you medically cleared?

"Yes."

Could be an April's fool joke, who knows

BeardsOfWarjStylesXL

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
wcwguy.wix.com
I think john being ready to return is good however I can sense that he won't be welcomed back like always,
the fans who hate him don't want him back but to a degree he is missed because of how bad it is without.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Agree to disagree. Cena does not need to go heel. He just needs to move down the card (which he has). All of 2015 was him in the mid card, which did both him and his relationship with the fans good.

Cena should not be turned heel until a new top guy is firmly established. Cena is too valuable as a face and as an ambassador for the company to just turn heel without the next top guy ready to go.
I hear ya. I think cena doing heel only helps guy like Ambrose stay at the top too

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I hear ya. I think cena doing heel only helps guy like Ambrose stay at the top too
But Ambrose is not the intended. Reigns has at least another year before they give up on him. And in that period, Cena is not turning heel. Because Vince is just not that dumb.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
But Ambrose is not the intended. Reigns has at least another year before they give up on him. And in that period, Cena is not turning heel. Because Vince is just not that dumb.
No I get that. i more or less said that cena should turn heel because it would be the perfect feud for summerslam. I can't think of a better one for reigns. But, yes, I'm sure Vince's golden ticket won't turn heel any time soon. When he does though, guys like Ambrose and Cesaro will have more spotlight

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Wrestlemania 32 Bound.

Reactions: Red Rain

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Roman Reigns getting booed is just the cool thing to do. It's the new version of Daniel Bryan's support, which was more of a trend than actual fandom. When people see a small group of passionate fans, do something - they do it because they think it's cool that they're going against the system. Roman Reigns has talent, and the 5 moves of doom is done by any wrestler who has a big pay day. He can't speak but is that really a reason to poo on entire wrestling event? Reigns will get booed no matter what unless he turns heel and gradually becomes face, which gives him about 6 months before the smarks start booing him again.

lol Awful post. The same old "Reigns is actually great, the people are just pretending to hate him to look cool" horseshit that you know isn't true.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
lol Awful post. The same old "Reigns is actually great, the people are just pretending to hate him to look cool" horseshit that you know isn't true.

Came into a Cena thread...

Leave it because it is now a Roman thread...

giphy.gif

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I've already pointed out his awful mic skills, his limited moveset and his unorganic push but if you want to ignore that, I can't stop you. :ricardo:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
If he appears at Mania, I'm still predicting a 4-legend beat down of the Outcasts at WM, and also that Cena interfering in either main event sounds like a big pile of ass.