John Cena is almost ready to return.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Black Iron PJ

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
The word making the rounds within WWE is that John Cena is just about ready to return to the ring and is expected to be cleared anytime, if he hasn't been cleared already. He's absolutely expected to appear in some form at Wrestlemania this weekend.

Cena has been out of action since tearing a rotator cuff in December and undergoing surgery. He's been intensely rehabbing the injury since.
JOHN CENA RETURN UPDATE | PWInsider.com
Calling it now, he interferes in the Undertaker and Shane McMahon match. He lets Shane win and it establishes their match at next year as Undertaker's real last match.

Reactions: alexb

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
He will be at Mania for sure but not sure in what fashion. If one goes "Brie Mode" what then would be "Cena Mode"? :hmm:

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Calling it now, he interferes in the Undertaker and Shane McMahon match. He lets Shane win and it establishes their match at next year as Undertaker's real last match.

This would be cool but I don't think it will happen. I think Cena will be in some sort of promo segment with a legend and/or celebrity. I don't think he will be risking hia shoulder in any sort of action

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
inb4 he returns at Mania and costs Taker the match.

giphy.gif

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
:yes::yes::yes:

Wait, are we turning into Team Hell No?

You can bet your ass that Taker/Shane-O Mac match will have interferences.

Color me surprised if it doesn't.

I'll color you black. :titus: