Jimmy Jacobs gone from AEW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
to me he needs to find his inner Voldemort and find a way to better convince talent his ideas are good and will work

and he also needs his muse, a Heyman, a Hunter, someone with some fresh ideas who can put things cohesively together that the talent also trusts

I realize these are big asks that may never happen, but I do thing it is possible if he is willing to do some self reflection and accept his weaknesses. WWE is at its best when everyone has the same vision. Sometimes I feel that is not yet the case. Not overly shocking with such a young company though

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
The Learning Tree angle isn't listed there and that was rumoured to be Jimmy Jacobs' baby
I feel like this is the wrong term. From what I heard from Ibou, he worked on it but it was Jericho's idea and he worked on Jericho stuff mostly