Jersey Shore.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the commercial for the new MTV show yet? It's basically Zack Ryder x 1000 if any of you don't know the guido/dbag/fistpump scene. I go to school in Long Island and live in Queens, so this is ridiculous. I almost cried laughing when I saw it...

[YT]QVWRXZWGzzI[/YT]

I think this seems like a better trailer...

[YT]5weU2olAl-E[/YT]

fist pump baby.

noumenon

LMFAO..aaaahahahahhaha. Someone edit this with Ryder's entrance music.

So what part of Queens do you live in?

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Hollis. I guess near St. John's.

This show might have been the best thing MTV has done. It's going to be fake, yeah, but this should be funnier than the 10 Real World, Hills, and non-music spinoffs they have on that channel.

brondsmith

Reaction score
Geographically, the term encompasses the New Jersey coast from Sandy Hook in the north to Cape May in the south. The Jersey Shore area includes the easternmost portions of Monmouth, Atlantic, Cape May and Ocean counties.

There are also areas that get both New York and Philadelphia tourists. While there is no defined border between North and South, the Manasquan River or Interstate 195 are often mentioned. However, since New York City and Philadelphia are just 90 miles apart, there is a lot of overlap between where each metropolitan area's residents go for beach tourism. Long Beach Island is split between New York and Philadelphia. Below it is Philadelphia territory and above it is New York territory for the most part.

It is a popular vacation spot for Pennsylvanians, so much so that during the 1994 Pennsylvania gubernatorial election, the Tom Ridge campaign used aerial advertising along the Jersey Shore.

noumenon

^LMFAO thank you.
Tell me it doesn't make the commercial better.

and at HFH... alright cool..I'm from College Point originally.

Reaction score
Oh God....I have to deal with Guidos on an occasional basis and even that's too much. My wife's family is from there, and they are all pushy, obnoxious and ridiculous. What's even worse is the fact that there's Puerto Ricans going around now trying to be Guido. That shit's just sad. That's almost as bad as being a Wigger.

noumenon

It does, the guy bobbing his head and everything. Oh radio...

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

So did anybody actually watch this fist pumping train wreck?

NinoBrown

Reaction score
snooki.gif

Pow! Right in da kissa!

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
was the hot topic in class. the only reason why this show is so funny is that I live with this. IDK about the other side of the country, but NY/NJ is stereotyped as it is. it's like this video. not hilarious at all, but because I'm at that mall almost every week made me die. Long Island.

[YT]O5td_RlwO4s[/YT]