Jericho's Role

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
Sow now the signs are pointing to HBK, but then how come all the stuff in the first on pointed to Jericho. Do you think maybe they are coming together as a tag team some how?

ice_edged

Reaction score
the thing is whne he talked on teh show with king larry about death of benoit (or whatever that guy name is) he said he doesnt want to return and had some kind of job and that hes busy with it... so maybe it just hbk promo nothing more

WWE-HBK

Reaction score
someone on here said that the rumble spot it being saved for cena

well Cena is out till June so he wont be making the rumble now

i would like to see y2j come back at no mercy on sunday and take the title in a triple threat match between mr kennedy vs orton vs y2j

and have orton chasing y2j for a couple of months

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
He should go to smackdown and they should have a storyline of who has a better submission between Chris Masters & Chris Jericho, somewhat like Jericho Vs. Benoit.
I have a bet with a friend about sunday.

He bet that it will be: Mick Foley or Shawn Michaels against Orton at NM
I bet that it will be: Y2J or King Booker against Orton at NM
Mr. Kennedy is neutral turf because he's the obvious choice.

He's like holy sh*t Jericho is coming back? but he doesn't believe me.

kingovkings

Reaction score
well it wont be booker as he is suspended for 60 days. hbk dont wanna come back as yet he is his bang into his church and family at the moment unless trips has convinced him to come back but i dont think that gonna happen as yet.hope it aint y2j as he aint had enuff hype yet.i reckon it gonna be jeff or kennedy but its wwe it could be any1 :)

harvey

Reaction score
Jericho

so with jericho it will certianly be a great

i think jericho will possably reutrn as a face and possably fued with king booker and when John Cena comes back i think he will fued with him and hopefully this time next year he will be WWE Champion

LKP

I think jericho as a face until cena comes back should be good. Y2J can fued with umaga ,orton,booker t,carlito he should have a good last few years in the wwe.