Jericho's Role

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

If that video on Raw is indicating a return of Chris Jericho, how should he be used?

You already have Cena/HHH as top faces, not to mention the returning HBK/Lashley. How does Jericho fit into the mix on raw?

Or should he be face for a few months, and join the heels....Orton, Carlto, Kennedy, Booker (who I've heard is returning after his 60 days)

To me it seems like Raw doesn't need him. So who stays, and who goes?

Should Jericho be a heel/face. Who should he fued with.

I've said before his return won't live up to the hype, but im curious what ideas the IWF can come up with?

CenaMark54

He will definitely go on Raw as a face to begin with.

I think a Jericho/Kennedy feud would be pretty good.

chavoheat

Reaction score
He's too popular to bring back as a heel, so I'd put him in a feud with King Booker.

PeepShow

Ive heard he will be garunteed a Title run if he returns. So, I would say just make Cena heel allfuckingready and Have them 2 fued.

kingovkings

Reaction score
if he came back i dont think he will b a heel to start with he may turn heel after some time but deffo come back as a face if that the case i think that trips will turn heel which is probs gunna happen before to long anyway as he is much better as heel than face i think that y2j cud have good feuds with kennedy carlito and he will deffo have a pop at cena at sum point.but i agree even tho id love to see y2j back his return wont live up to all the hype

The Leviathan

Reaction score
As others said, Y2J will definitely a face as he returns on Raw and I think lots of good fueds with some heels, Kennedy/Y2J, Orton/Y2J, Booker/Y2J, and even a Carlito/Y2J could be great and will really help their careers. Since some says he will be guaranteed a title run if he returns, how 'bout giving him it at WM 24 by winning the Royal Rumble, and I think this will be a great main event.

phantomgerald

He's definately better as a face. I would never turn him heel. First off, turn HHH back to being heel so Jericho's the second heel on RAW. Then, he could feud with HHH, and then maybe feuding with Kennedy, Booker and Carlito as said in the above posts. If the contract says he get the title, then Cena can lose it to HHH or Orton, and have Jericho win it back. Y2J/Orton sounds like a good main event feuds.

Reaction score
is he ring rust,he does seem smaller,i think he won't be rushed into a major feyd but he could win the next royal rumble and get the belt next year.

Marvel26

Reaction score
I would like to see him on RAW or SD! but I think he would go to SD! I would like to see him feud with Mysterio, Batista and Undertaker aswell as everybody mentioned before. He should win the Royal Rumble and go on to win whichever title he chooses

C4

Chris Jericho comes to RAW, he is face and then he goes into a feud against John Cena for the WWE Championship where John Cena is the heel; making him the sudden heel will do good for WWE, just like the Bash at the Beach when Hulk Hogan joined the nWo we can have another sudden heel turn of the Superhero John Cena; here is my Idea: Cena-heel, Jericho-face the Rivalry will be perfect it goes on till WrestleMania 24 and if they can make Chris Jericho the WWE Champion again then do that, if they can't then a Classic handshake at the end of WrestleMania in florida to put a fantastic end to the Storyline, Anything they do but make Jericho the top face on RAW atleast this is better than Randy Orton kicking John Cena's Dad.

Weebo

Reaction score
Well he can be like Triple H, yeah you can say he is the top face with Cena. But if you look at it, Triple H is a tweener. He does stuff as a face and a heel. All the stuff with Vince is face and stuff like taking out Umaga, giving London and Kendrick Pedigrees are they come in for the save, heel. So maybe Jericho can come in as a tweener and just be a little more face then heel

CenaMark54

As others said, Y2J will definitely a face as he returns on Raw and I think lots of good fueds with some heels, Kennedy/Y2J, Orton/Y2J, Booker/Y2J, and even a Carlito/Y2J could be great and will really help their careers. Since some says he will be guaranteed a title run if he returns, how 'bout giving him it at WM 24 by winning the Royal Rumble, and I think this will be a great main event.

I doubt they will guarantee Jericho a title reign. I think we all may be overrating Jericho a little much.

Jericho is a solid professional wrestler, he is good in the ring and on the mic. He just doesn't have the ability to draw. The truth is ratings will probably not shift too much when he comes back. Lets face it, smarks love Jericho more than the majority of wrestling fans do so we overvalue him.

The WWE will only guarantee title reigns for someone like Cena. I doubt they would even guarantee a title reign to Austin at this point. This doesn't mean Jericho won't win it, but the WWE isn't going to offer up the top spot to a man who never drew well as champion.

Either way, it will be nice to see Y2J back in action (if this is true)

OrtonIsGod

Reaction score
If Jericho were to come back, I think he would almost have to return as a face, because even if he acts heelish, a majority of the fans will still cheer him based off the fact that he's one of the most popular superstars of the last decade. I could see him starting off in a feud with Umaga and then have him finishing that feud at the Royal Rumble. He'll have a good showing in the Rumble, but won't win, since that is reserved for John Cena this year. Jericho starts a program with Kennedy leading into Wrestlemania. In fact, we could have Kennedy cheat to eliminate Jericho from the rumble. Anyway, a nice upper-card feud between Jericho and Kennedy for Mania would surely be a success.

Although, an Edge/Jericho feud on Smackdown for the title would be gold....

shefflad

Reaction score
when ys2 returns which seems like very soon, he will deffo return to raw, he will be face as fans will cheer him like crazy, build him up slowly feud him with carlito or booker first then kennedy or orton then the champ either cena or hhh round royal rumble, no way out hopefuly he will return soon suvior series have him in the raw vs smackdown vs ecw battle