Jericho's opponent for Night of Champions is...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JTG

Reaction score
The best thing to do is to make it Shawn Michaels, who’s injured. The referee stops the match, declaring Chris Jericho the winner by stoppage. Monday night, Jericho flaunts the fact that he defeated Michaels and put him out for good. Jericho vs. Michaels is set for the rest of the summer, leading up to the blow-off at SummerSlam.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
^You completley copied what Osama said.. WTF...

Well Osama's ideao would be great.. Really, but I'm not to sure aout ROH, and WWE because.. Isn't ROH close with TNA? Won't that help TNA in a way?

Hmmm....

This Guy

I doubt it will be HBK. I'm thinking a new Raw addition (maybe Kofi Kingston) or a Smackdown superstar to have the IC Title move to Smackdown. Thinking maybe Jeff Hardy or someone else who is completely escaping me at the momment.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

It's a mystery opponent .... I CALL TATANKA!

Meh, it is probably going to be Jeff imo. Jeff will win after HBK interfernce, SD get the title, and Jeff holds the title again without defending it.

Evil Austin

imo it probably will be Jeff or Kennedy or Umaga, mid card new smackdown guys, they didn't want to reveal this earlier because that would ruin the draft and the smackdown person would take the IC to smackdown because Raw's mid card title is ECW title and ECW's only title is US title lol (only singles title) and smackdown's soon to be mid card title will be IC

Hardy90

Reaction score
I hope Kennedy wins it and brings it to Smackdown, but thats just hope not really a prediction

Wrestling Station

Anybody thought of Carlito? He's on SD! now and i think they will push him for one last time before selling him to TNA or w/e other company. (better name for Carlito in business = better money in return for WWE).

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
It obvious that WWE will hold off on Michaels/Jericho until The Great American Bash and then a blow-off at SummerSlam.

Y2J's opponent will be either CM Punk, Kofi Kingston or a Smackdown Superstar (Jeff Hardy or Kennedy).

I could see a Smackdown Superstar face Y2J and win due to an HBK run in.

That would send the Intercontinental title to Smackdown and with ECW traveling with RAW soon, ECW and RAW can share the United States title.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Anybody thought of Carlito? He's on SD! now and i think they will push him for one last time before selling him to TNA or w/e other company. (better name for Carlito in business = better money in return for WWE).

Interesting idea and I kind of like it. However my problem with that is that would create a heel-heel match which wouldn't get Y2J very good heel heat, which he has gotten the last couple weeks and hopefully will continue to get.

I think it would be a perfect oppurtunity for Kennedy to get some gold. Let him face Y2J as Kennedy is really getting over as a face and Y2J is starting to get great heel heat. That match would be good for both of those things. Also that would give a mid card title to SD!.

However I will say that I don't expect it to be an SD! superstar. I really don't see that title going to SD! just because it would leave Raw without an undercard title, aside from the Diva title but you know how that is. And being that Raw is considered the "A" show although the gap is closing, I still doubt they'd leave Raw without a mid-card title.

Osama,
I just saw your point about the US Title and that's not a bad thought. Personally I still don't see Raw and ECW doing a talent exchange just because of what ECW is compared to Raw, but that's probably something they could swing.