Jericho responds to heat for leaving WWE.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I don't get how the family thing is too far tbh, it's no different from Punk in the summer with his shoots bringing up the McMahons' imo.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
CM Punk gave consent, it makes a good feud transform into a great feud. We need more personal hatred feuds. Jericho vs Punk at teh moment is a match that would deserve blood or a gimmick match (Cage, HIAC). Instead of the "I want the title so let's go fight in the 'career ending' structure".

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
Sry, just thought it was mean. especially since he wasn't there when he said it. It's cowardly to say something like that and not be in the building there

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
KiaSport said:
Sry, just thought it was mean. especially since he wasn't there when he said it. It's cowardly to say something like that and not be in the building there

Dont apologise mate we're all allowed our opinions which on here can differ quite a lot speak ur mind.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
KiaSport said:

Haha don't need to apologise, everyone has their opinions :p.

Jericho is meant to be the coward, it's the main reason he gets boo'd at often. That'll draw people in (make money pay) to see Punk kick his ass.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Anxiety said:
Haha don't need to apologise, everyone has their opinions :p.

Jericho is meant to be the coward, it's the main reason he gets boo'd at often. That'll draw people in (make money pay) to see Punk kick his ass.

Plus as I said with the internet these days ppl know bout these Superstars lives outside of the WWE so the more the WWE use it to their advantage and blur the lines a little between reality and the product the better as it makes for more interesting feuds and really hits home and with a storyline like this ppl can relate to it as well.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
CM Punk is so different now. Before he would hate on ppl who smoke or drink and now he thinks they r ok. lol I think he was better when he spoke him mind better and had the whole long hair thing

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
KiaSport said:
CM Punk is so different now. Before he would hate on ppl who smoke or drink and now he thinks they r ok. lol I think he was better when he spoke him mind better and had the whole long hair thing

Thats the WWE toning him down slightly imo.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
KiaSport said:

He was a heel but now since he's a face he's more tolerant not to mention he's changed gimmick from SeS to the best in the world.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
KiaSport said:

Agreed, many others do to. It's pathetic how he's now turned into some goody goody two shows when very recently he was telling Vince McMahon that he would kick him in the balls and he will like it. That's the CM Punk I loved.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Thats the WWE refusing to think a face can also dislike VKM!

The whole face/heel thing needs a revamp as it's not always so clean cut .