Jericho responds to heat for leaving WWE.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
My mate has tickets tempted to go and do CM PUNK chants through his set haha

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Cloud said:
My mate has tickets tempted to go and do CM PUNK chants through his set haha

When is it? June or July?

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Anxiety said:
Those chants won't make it. I know people who go to download, you won't get heard at all lol.

LOLS I know worth a try though

An Dolph aint sure as it aint really my scene my mate jus has spares so i'm tempted.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Anxiety said:
I thought you were the concert/festival type? I've never been personally.

I am Download not massively my sort of music though this year!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Anxiety said:
Ah fair enough then. I'm not even sure what music download plays, never been the sort to go to festivals/concerts, though I'd like to eventually.

It's rock primarily but it involves all the genres like metal, tharsh, nu metal, punk etc

Depends what ur into where u go as theres loads

mainstream ud go reading or leeds

pop u'd go to t4 on the beach

rock download

dance creamfields

but they all chop and change and it depends what floats ur boat and who u like an who's playing as theres hundreds of smaller festivals that have big bands playing as warm up gigs but just as good an cheaper

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
Jericho went too far on Monday. He needs to shut his mouth and stop talking about ppl's families so much

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
KiaSport said:
Jericho went too far on Monday. He needs to shut his mouth and stop talking about ppl's families so much

It was a bit extreme but the wouldn't have done it without Punks consent and as harsh and at times off putting to watch its really stoked the feud and adds an extra dimension as it's playing the real life angle.

Not hundred per cent for it but I see what they are trying to achieve by using the info. as ppl know of these things outside of the WWE universe they're trying to break the walls between reality and the product.