Jericho fights with fan? *Video*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

lol at these hardcore fans that would throw themselves at the car jericho was driving.

She deserved what she got, in the second video the first few seconds you hear someone (boyfriend I think) say like "You fucking canadian" Jericho should have got him in the walls of jericho on top of the car.

taikimoto

Reaction score
Most wrestling fans have one thing in common
and that's blueberry strength mainly because they are
well you know.

Soulpower

1234076020295to8.gif

MAMA SAID KNOCK YOU OUT!!!

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Good one soulpower. And who says there aren't any marks left in the world? Jericho had every right to defend himself but he could have handled the situation differently in the beginning.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I wonder if this will effect his mania match. But this is more bad exposure that's headed towards WWE.

CenaMark54

Jericho should have just gotten in his car and drove away. He had plenty of opportunity to do so.

Why waste his time arguing with a bunch of 30 year old blueberries who think wrestling is real?

Soulpower

^^^If someone spits at you, I doubt you'll want to just drive away.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Yeah, I've been saying that for years. Spitting on someone is one of the most disrespectful things you could do with out words involved. If somebody no matter who it was did that to me, I wouldn't just walk away. I got suspended at my old job because somebody spit at my little sister in the drivetru window and pulled off and I went and chased them and caught them at the light.

Lord Magnus

Reaction score
LOL@someone saying I'm not gonna stand up for Jericho. Fine. I will. He was right and hopefully he always handles bitches that intrude his space with such aggression. He tried to leave, they hassled him, security was inept, and then she had the nerve to try to rush him and get in HIS car? No wonder he swiped that dumb bitch. She had it coming. I was laughing my ass off when I saw the video. This GIF is going into the HOF too
1234076020295to8.gif

Jericho should have just gotten in his car and drove away. He had plenty of opportunity to do so.

Why waste his time arguing with a bunch of 30 year old blueberries who think wrestling is real?

He tried but they jumped him and got all got handled.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Originally posted by MS...
The news media would have to pick up on it first, dontcha think?

You don't think that they would? Star athlete fights fans in broad daylight? Numerous fists throw, contact made? This is the same guy that has "outside of wrestling" exposure from the Rourke thing. Rourke talked about him o the red carpet, they both had that back and forth and Larry King live. He already has that exposure, I don't see why they wouldn't pick up on it.

monkeystyle

Reaction score

^^^If someone spits at you, I doubt you'll want to just drive away.

By the same token though it's called being an adult and walking away when it's clearly not worth it. Which in this case it wasn't.

No, Jericho didn't cause this fight, but yes, he rose to the douchebags bait and aided in escalation.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
You don't think that they would? Star athlete fights fans in broad daylight? Numerous fists throw, contact made? This is the same guy that has "outside of wrestling" exposure from the Rourke thing. Rourke talked about him o the red carpet, they both had that back and forth and Larry King live. He already has that exposure, I don't see why they wouldn't pick up on it.

If they haven't picked up on it yet, they won't. Nobody gives a damn about wrestling unless someone dies of likely drug use.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
If they haven't picked up on it yet, they won't. Nobody gives a damn about wrestling unless someone dies of likely drug use.

I agree with that, but TMZ recently put up a story (and aired) Cena calling Chyna a man. If they have that, I'm sure they'll have this as well. Since this is something bigger, I wouldn't be surprised to see this on mainstream news.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I agree with that, but TMZ recently put up a story (and aired) Cena calling Chyna a man. If they have that, I'm sure they'll have this as well. Since this is something bigger, I wouldn't be surprised to see this on mainstream news.

Chyna was on the Surreal Life and had a modicum of main stream exposure, not to mention that she's a walking train wreck which is the kind of thing that TMZ loves.

Also, Cena has greater exposure than Jericho in the main stream too.

If Cena had've said the same thing about Nicole Bass it never would've been reported.