Jericho fights with fan? *Video*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yeah lol I think that is what someone told him.

I swear them fans are dumb. Rule # 1 of being a Wrestling Fan is DON'T HIT THE WRESTLERS.

noumenon

In further defense of Jericho...he definately could have hurt that kid real bad. He just held him to the ground.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yeah.

Also something that shocked me is.

This morning on Fox News, they had former federal prosecutor and a defense attorney on the show and discussed the Chris Jericho incident from this past weekend. They discussed the incident, and then played some footage of what happened. The former prosecutor claimed Jericho to be at fault and that he should be charged, because words alone cannot justify his actions. The defense attorney said that security did nothing and said that Jericho acted reasonably due to the issues of provocation. The host brought up how Jericho was forced to stop by a fan jumping in front of his vehicle and then claimed that Jericho's comments during the show that might have instigated the situation. The prosecutor said that Jericho had no justification and he had alternative means to avoid the situation. He focused on the situation with Jericho and the woman then talked about how wrestling promotes this atmosphere and then says that you cannot change the situation when things go too far. After the segment was complete, the host said that she is on Jericho's side, claiming that the woman had no right doing what she did. the local paper's version of the event.
http://www.timescolonist.com/news/wr...288/story.html

What shocks me is not that dude saying Jericho is wrong but the fact the News Host took up for him. Usely the people in the news find any reason to hate on wrestling.

But yeah why does that dude think Jericho is wrong here. He was jumped first and he defended himself.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Just noticed this but the security guard Jericho pushes kinda looks like the most known UFC ref. I can't think of his name but hopefully Xtremebadass knows who I'm talking about.