Jeremy Borash: "I hope your whole family dies" from Twitter

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
[YT]gBE249ktJJI[/YT]
quote from the youtube page:
@JeremyBorash has denied writing this. "For the record, the many of you that know me online know I would never wish harm on anyone or anyone's family. Twitter has been contacted."

Someone on the @JeremyBorash account sends a harsh direct message to a wrestling fan. Whether it was Borash himself or a person that hacked his account remains a mystery. Here was their public exchange:

@JeremyBorash: United Kingdom TNA fans ... HUGE news coming in the next 24hrs. Stay tuned

@iangregory70: @JeremyBorash hope your put the UK fans out of their misery and take this shit off the air over here @TNADixie

and then the direct message was sent to iangregory70 from @JeremyBorash

Gregory claims the above was the only comment he made to JB.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I just watched this. It really would be hard to determine whether this is true or not. Obviously Borash can claim someone hacked his account and what not. Maybe Twitter can find out what IP it was posted with.

Reaction score
Who gives a shit? Borash is a no one, there are 55 million more important things for the Twitter snoops to detect than whether or not a no name wrestling announcer for a third rate company wished death to a pain in the ass twitter heckler.

Axis

Reaction score
I have gained a whole new respect for Borash if it's actually him.

Reaction score
For being a pussy and denying it? I would straight say "fuck you. And your family. I hope everything awful in the world happens to all of you and only you. Yeah, I said it." Borash is a fucking pussy for denying it. Bad publicity for TNA is better than the no publicity they have and they wouldn't fire him, they'd push him as a heel and it would lead into a match with Tazz at Bound for Glory or whatever their Wrestlemania is.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
^ if you don't like tna, could focus on ROH/WWE related things....just sayin'

I'm sure George W. Bush doesn't go around commenting on how much he hates black people on NBA topics.....He talks about other shit.

On-Topic: Todd Grishem vs Jeremy Borash in a Hate the Fan on a pole match?

Reaction score
D
^ if you don't like tna, could focus on ROH/WWE related things....just sayin'

I'm sure George W. Bush doesn't go around commenting on how much he hates black people on NBA topics.....He talks about other shit.

On-Topic: Todd Grishem vs Jeremy Borash in a Hate the Fan on a pole match?

Yo smurf I be not hatin on tna. Yo smurf I be just spittin da truth, da truth a smurf wrestler who done be in tna before. Don't be a whiny little bitch smurf, everyone be hatin on tna smurf becuz it sux cuz. Don't try and leave your gimmick behind because you feel slighted. Dats bitch smurf shit, ho smurf. Just sayin.

Reaction score
it would be weird if the person last name was "benoit" on who borash said it to.

1chiban

Reaction score
LOL at the Grisham video. They should've never got rid of Byte This.

Reaction score
^ This.

LOL at him calling the first guy a blueberry HAHAHA! Dude TNA sucks, and that's all there is to it.