• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jeff Jarrett tweets that he has left TNA

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
H8TVJwm.png

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
What the hell. I guess TNA will be gone sooner rather than later. As much as I have hoped that TNA would pick up and do really well. I can see them going down the tube, unless this is his way of trying to gain more interest for them and a possible come back but I doubt that.

The Viper

Reaction score
Interesting. Some people are predicting it's a work to coincide with the AJ storyline. I highly doubt it. But if it is, cool, I guess. If it isn't....all I gotta say is, you know it's bad when the FOUNDER leaves his own company.

Not to make the obvious comparison but it's kind of like Christopher Columbus showing up now and saying, "you know what? Fuck America!" and starts singing the Canadian National Anthem all the way to his new home in Manitoba.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
From TNA's website:

TNA Entertainment, LLC announced today that it has accepted Mr. Jeff Jarrett’s resignation from the company effective January 6th, 2014. Dixie Carter, President, commented “On behalf of TNA, we would like to thank Jeff for his contributions to the Company. We wish him the very best and look forward to his continued participation as an investor in TNA Wrestling.

Retarded Duckling

There isn't much left for him to do now, he can't feud with JH, he's left, the aces and eights are gone, abd Dixie Carter has taken his place.

Sent using my Rockstars Samsung galaxy mini!