Jeff Jarrett: How & When TNA Will Compete With WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I said it dude. If you just want to bait that's fine. I'm here to discuss wrestling, not to get into a pissing contest.

Keep trollin' trollin' trollin' WHAT?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
In other words there is no difference and you're just another TNA sheep.

LKP

If he likes tna so what? You may see more of these guys in coming weeks MS. People have different opinions leave them have them. You seem to be someone who thinks if HE does not agree with you you think they are idiots.

Reaction score
TNA sheep? Dude you cannot stop trolling. I am a wrestling fan. I love WWE, TNA, old WCW, old NWA, NOAH, NJPW, whatever whatever.

Only shit I don't like is ROH. The fans are complete tools, and think they know more about the product than the actual wrestlers.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
If he likes tna so what? You may see more of these guys in coming weeks MS. People have different opinions leave them have them. You seem to be someone who thinks if HE does not agree with you you think they are idiots.

They can have different opinions, just don't try and pass opinions off as facts.

For example, last time TNA and WWE were on the same week. WWE had 31 minutes of wrestling during their three hour show. TNA did slightly better with 30 minutes in a two hour show.

Regardless of how you slice it both numbers are beyond pathetic when you take in to consideration that the actual wrestling was just a small portion of the show.

The week before:

Raw 22 minutes
Impact 26 minutes

This is a repeating trend. These are facts and not opinions.

If you weren't such a tard boy you would know this.

Reaction score
Hahaha, Tard Boy? Let me know when you want to discuss wrestling and not pretend to be some sorta internet tough guy. As if anyone with a set of balls ever came out of OTTAWA haha.

See I can sling shit just as easily as you.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
TNA sheep? Dude you cannot stop trolling. I am a wrestling fan. I love WWE, TNA, old WCW, old NWA, NOAH, NJPW, whatever whatever.

Only shit I don't like is ROH. The fans are complete tools, and think they know more about the product than the actual wrestlers.

That's great, I'm a wrestling fan too and it is unfortunate that there is little to nothing redeeming about either company. The only reason to favour either company at the moment is blind markdom.

LKP

You both do know wrestling is fake right? I mean wwe is entertainment now remember? 22 mins or 122 mins of action both are booked and ran that way. You still watch it MS whether it has 22 mins or not dont you? You obviously care enough to moan about it. It is what is it so just go with it. Go read how much of smackdown has ring time.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Hahaha, Tard Boy? Let me know when you want to discuss wrestling and not pretend to be some sorta internet tough guy. As if anyone with a set of balls ever came out of OTTAWA haha.

See I can sling shit just as easily as you.

I sling shit but first I use facts.

Reaction score
They are, do you even watch Impact? It's okay to say no, I'm not trying to bait you dude. I'm the new guy here, but really TNA is freaking awesome if you watch with an open mind.

LOL. Well welcome to the IWF and if you haven't noticed thats MS and his off to get newbies and since your the first legit newbie of 2010 you're his first meal. Kidding.. :p

So wait your a wrestling fan but when a show actually produces great wrestling not to mention having their promotion be based on having more wrestling than stupid skits you condemn them..? And why are you judging ROH for their fans..? I mean why not judge the promotion by actually seeing what it and it's talent's about..?

I mean judging it loosely cause of their fans which by the way you describe is like you with TNA and with what you've been posting lately about it.

Reaction score
Well I appreciated the facts, I just don't appreciate the shit slinging. Let's talk facts.

I know that when I watch TNA it certainly feels like there is more wrestling. That's just how it feels to me. If it feels better to me, then to me it is better. Just one dude's opinion.

One thing is, that even though TNA is allegedly the more "adult" product, I am sick and tired of seeing how the WWE demean the handicapped.

I am a father, and I would let my kid watch TNA before ever tuning into Raw to see Hornswoggle and other little people completely demeaned and treated like freaks of nature by DX who are supposed to be the "good guys".

monkeystyle

Reaction score
You both do know wrestling is fake right?

What does that have to do with anything?

I mean wwe is entertainment now remember? 22 mins or 122 mins of action both are booked and ran that way.

I like watching Mythbusters but if 40 minutes of the show was just them talking and 5 minutes was them testing the myths I'd be pretty frustrated too because I am not seeing what was advertised.

You still watch it MS whether it has 22 mins or not dont you?

Not really. I've watched one full impact, one full Raw, zero ECW's, and one full SD in probably the last three months.

I don't watch shows that I think are garbage.

You obviously care enough to moan about it.

Yeah because I enjoy wrestling and would love to continue watching wrestling but given the current state of the product I won't. I do want it to get better though

It is what is it so just go with it.

So I should just lower my expectations because they want to offer me an inferior product? I don't think so.

BTW is that how your gf ended up with you? Lowered expectations?

Go read how much of smackdown has ring time.

Irrelevant given that I am talking about Raw and Impact.

Reaction score
lol I am with you monkeystyle, I don't know what wrestling's obvious fakedom has to do with anything.

Lost is fake too, but I love watching Lost. BENJAMIN LINUS FOR LIFE... but when you bring up wrestling people try to shove it's fakeness in your face like you had no idea you were watching a scripted event.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Well I appreciated the facts, I just don't appreciate the shit slinging. Let's talk facts.

Shit slinging is a way of life on IWF. If you want to stay here either sling back or get used to ignoring it. Though slinging shit back off the bat is the best way to ensure it stops early on.

I know that when I watch TNA it certainly feels like there is more wrestling. That's just how it feels to me. If it feels better to me, then to me it is better. Just one dude's opinion.

Okay I appreciate that but opinions aren't facts. Fact of the matter is that TNA and WWE have the same failings. You want to be a mark for TNA then be a mark for TNA. It's all good and you aren't the only one here. :D You are still however out numbered like 20:1 by WWE marks.

One thing is, that even though TNA is allegedly the more "adult" product, I am sick and tired of seeing how the WWE demean the handicapped.

Both insult my intelligence equally tbh.

I am a father, and I would let my kid watch TNA before ever tuning into Raw to see Hornswoggle and other little people completely demeaned and treated like freaks of nature by DX who are supposed to be the "good guys".

DX just sucks now period.

Let's just hug it out. Wrestling sucks these days but I am marking out like a little kid for this coming Monday

monkeystyle

Reaction score
LOL. Well welcome to the IWF and if you haven't noticed thats MS and his off to get newbies and since your the first legit newbie of 2010 you're his first meal. Kidding.. :p

RAWR. MS hungry!

lol I am with you monkeystyle, I don't know what wrestling's obvious fakedom has to do with anything.

Lost is fake too, but I love watching Lost. BENJAMIN LINUS FOR LIFE... but when you bring up wrestling people try to shove it's fakeness in your face like you had no idea you were watching a scripted event.

Don't think I am being mean to LKP. He is one of the forums special cases. We all have one or two.