Jeff Hardy: Wrestlemania Main Event Material?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

This thread is being made to answer one simple question...Is Jeff Nero Hardy Wrestlemania Material?!?!?

We all know Jeff Hardy is capable of putting out some awesome promo's...and he is always willing to pull out all the stops in able to entertain the fans...but the question is weather or not Jeff could pull off a main event Wrestlemania match...

Now for my own opinion I honestly believe Jeff does have what it takes...For god sakes Jeff could pull an awesome match outta Kahli...Plus if it was a Wrestlemania main event Jeff would pull out every thing he had...

So what do you think...

Majin

Reaction score
eh idk,i got mixed reactions on this,hes a good wrestler,his mic skills are meh,but if he could improve those then i'd say yes,but untill then no

TK.GFX

Reaction score
I agree with J Dawg, i think Jeff has what it takes to main event Wrestlemania. The guy has amazing inring talant, he pulls off great matches everyweek on RAW, no matter who he's facing. But then, people say its his mic skills, that they arnt good enough for him to be a main event player. Well damn, his mic skills arnt bad at all, look at the promo he did with Kennedy back around Cyber Sunday. So, IMO, Jeff is WM Main Event material.

Vandy316

Reaction score
i think he can depending on the type of match and against who and i dont think he and Khali could have a good match

J

^^I was exaggerating on the whole Kahli match thing...No match with Kahli in it is good...

The Ripper

Reaction score
It would depend who he was facing, if he was facing the likes of Batista or HHH then no, but if it was against people like Edge or Orton or Shawn Micheals then there is no reason he couldnt.

The Rated R CMStar

Jeff Hardy is not a wrestlemania main eventer. I am not against him jumping to main event, but on any other PPV, not on Mania. I just can't see Jeff Hardy pulling 30 minutes of good wrestling. As for the build up that would be just plain and simple being carried in a WM feud.

If you tell me, Jeff Hardy main eventing a Summerslam, could be, a No Mercy, definetly, but not Wrestlemania

Reaction score
it's possible...but the problem is that for every good move he gets he can easily botch two or three....

J

^^Not necessarily...and even the best of Wrestlers botch moves sometimes...

Reaction score
true...anyone can botch moves but with so much risk he takes it's easy to botch a move...also true for someone like Shelton Benjamin

mistablista

Reaction score
jeff is a good wrestler but he just aint at good enough 4 mania

Reinvented

Reaction score
Can you picture Jeff going for the whisper in the wind and slips at WrestleMania!!!!

No, Jeff Hardy should never main event Wrestlemania. He can't his wrestling style can not give a good classic Wrestlemania match. If he could carry a normal wrestling like he does a ladder match he then can main event Wrestlemania.

Right now I can't see him doing it. I can't even see him as a World Champion unless all the stars are injuryed.

HBKristen

Reaction score
jeff hardy's not ever going to main event WM. he started to get all big once matt hardy was out. when matt gets back, he's going to overshadow jeff again. he's a face, but not in the way that john cena or triple haych (william regal has ruined me. RUINED ME!) is. he's not an everyman's man, i guess. which is fine. jeff is such a lesser hardy...