Jeff Hardy Suspension News and Rumors

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CenaMark54

That's a good question about how they're going to get him off TV. There is no way that they'll put him back on tv now that they've announced he's been suspended even it was to get his ass kicked. Thank god the WWE didn't push him to far and put him in the ME, that would have been a complete disaster.

You can't tell me that TNA wouldn't take him in a second, that was my first thought when I heard he was suspended. The rumors will continue and I think eventually that's where he'll end up, that is a haven for drug addicts apperently.

There is no need to explain anything. Starting back in the fall, the WWE said it would publically release the names of wrestlers who were suspended.

In the past, they just said stuff like "three wrestlers have been suspended" without naming names. They then came up with lame TV excuses like Kennedy was suspended for impersonating a McMahon.

Hardy's suspension is public, there is no turning back. Much like any release (Lashley) there is no need to finish up storylines or write people out. Hardy will be gone for 60plus days and he will return.

Nation

When he comes back he better fucking get punished. Last time he got suspended he came back and won the Intercontential title. When Masters got suspended he came back and got buried for like a year. So it's only fair he gets punishment as well. Perhaps sending him to ECW will do.

MC Rae

Reaction score
On one hand I'm crushed he won't be in the Money In The Bank (in any match like that, Hardy is fantastic). But he's fucked up bigstyle. How stupid do you get? He had it ALL going for him, title run in the future (I'm sure), winning money in the bank and he was the most over face in the whole of WWE, he was just RED hot.

Way to go Jeff.

HHHforever

Reaction score
There is no need to explain anything. Starting back in the fall, the WWE said it would publically release the names of wrestlers who were suspended.

In the past, they just said stuff like "three wrestlers have been suspended" without naming names. They then came up with lame TV excuses like Kennedy was suspended for impersonating a McMahon.

Hardy's suspension is public, there is no turning back. Much like any release (Lashley) there is no need to finish up storylines or write people out. Hardy will be gone for 60plus days and he will return.

Well you know I agree. I don't think that there is any need for them to write him off since they went public with it before hand. I guess this is the first major wrestler to get suspended publicly. I will be curious to see if they mention the suspension on Raw or if they will just let him disappear for his 60 days.

Payne

Reaction score
The quesion that pops into my head now is who are they going to have win the MITB? I'd say Jericho, maybe Shelton Benjamin, or Mr. Kennedy.

The Rated R CMStar

What we have to be thinking is that this is inded Hardy's last chance. One more time he fails a test and he's out, he will indeed be fired from the WWE.

And lol, he was on the verge of finally winning the WWE Champion, went over HHH, partially Y2J, and was the clear favorite to MITB, and hey, for some reason he thought he needed something else to get to the top :shifty:

Now, will we see Kennedy making his mission come to reality and cash MITB at WM24, or will MVP get the expected push? Because I don't see Benjamin or Shelton winning, and even if I want it to happen, I am not sure WWE will give it to Y2J

xtremebadass

...Like people actually thought this wouldn't happen eventually.

I am personally amazed he lasted this long. Now all that hype and the push he got, being the hottest thing going, is over, no WWE title shot, not even his IC title, no MITB, face it Jeff gave him self a 1-2 kick straight in the nuts!

Good job Jeff my boy, you are now WWE's stupidest wrestler of the month! Huge contender for the year.

Y2J=MITB. He is going to decorate the MITB case with little blue numbers, I can see it now!

PeepShow

OMFG. MVP for MITB plz!~

But seriously, this is really idiotic. Nothing much else to say. Just give Jeff this book already.

1569243131.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_V36965323_.jpg

chessarmy

Wow this sucks. I havn't been watching WWE lately but I've heard of the monster push Jeff has been getting. Now when he comes back he'll fall right back into the mid-card. This is probably his biggest fuck up in his wrestling career, but its his fault so I definately dont feel sorry for him

xtremebadass

This is just like how he choked in TNA, Jeff Hardy can't handle the main event spot for long.

Soulpower

It seems Matt knew something was up. Taken from his Myspace.

I know two people of different genders who are in a dilemma at this time. One of these individuals I am extremely close with-the other one I used to be. The thing that worries me is that they're both playing around in the deep water and can't swim. I can swim. Ironically, Eulogy by Tool just came up on random.

I should add that Matt Hardy was once linked to Ashley.. Word is that Ashley seems to be having some "problems" of her own. My guess is Matt was talking about those two.

Enigma22

Reaction score
son of a bitch... jeff hardys suspension just ruined my day... lol