Jeff Hardy Suspension News and Rumors

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

todd_gaines

Reaction score
just for the sake of fun , i wonder what would have happend if triple h, john cena, randy orton, undertaker, edge, shawn michaels and ric flair all faild drug tests on the same day as hardy, would they too also not wrestle at mania? im guessing no, but who knows it be insane if there were also suspended.

kingovkings

Reaction score
yup i agree with ya i wouldn't be surprised to hear that trips or even pretty much most of the wwe roster has used roids at one time or another. But then again it is possible that ppl who are the same height and build as trips that weight train from an early age arnt on roids and are just as big n ripped. And your right about the side effects of tears to muscles or ligaments that happens with roids it one of many side effect. But again not necessarily every tear and injury to muscles or ligaments is coz you juice. Ive had 2 knee ops coz of two tears and Ive also had one badly messed up lateral ligament damage and badly pulled my quad but i don't juice. At the end of the day there is always gonna be ppl shoting shit around at the wrestlers if not for roids it something else. As for Andrews saying stuff like that i highly doubt it or its being taken out of context coz trips said he don't trust anyone else but him to do his ops so i think this interview is bollocks or taken out of context

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
well if in fact that interview is true which i suspect it isn't cant see Vince or trips been to happy about it at all seen as both of them have had both there quads torn and if I'm correct Andrews did both there ops. not exactly good publicity for them but then again you can tear ya quad just as easy on equipment in the gym or planting ya foot awkward doesn't mean your juicing but I'm sure its gonna stir up a lot of reaction come 4ward all the trips haters and batter him some more bet ya buzzing off this little gem arnt ya's hurry up roxxi no doubt you will be 1st in line
I feel I can respond to this with a simple picture.

A_Lesson_in_Grammar_by_Tsaalyo.jpg

Like? Made it myself.

Anyway, as far as i've read Jeff was busted on some recreational drugs, not steroids. I mean, just look at him. If he's taking steroids he should switch brands because they aren't doing a whole lot.

Also, we all know that when Triple H fails a drug test nobody ever hears about it. :whistlesmile:

John

i dont think jeff should work wrestlemaina because like roxi said he doesnt deserve to. i have never liked jeff, i knew he would do drugs again. he deserves everything bad that happens to him from now on. wrestlers never change.

Airfixx

Jeez! Do you guys harbour such miltant views towards recreational drug use in general or just when it's wrestlers that fuck up your entertainment thru suspension?

J

I think he's agreeing with me. :p

No i just think he was just spamming to be honest...but yea...as for this whole issue...If he could of he should have worked Mania...There was probably no way in hell he would have won it...but still he could of helped put on what could be one of the best matches of the year...

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Jeez! Do you guys harbour such miltant views towards recreational drug use in general or just when it's wrestlers that fuck up your entertainment thru suspension?

Personally, I'm all for recreational drug use, and I see no reason why they should be tested for such things unless it is effecting their job performance.

At the same time however, Mr. Hardy knew which rules were in place, and yet chose to ignore them. That in my opinion was very foolish.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Well a bunch of my friends started doing a little pot here and there, and in the span of grade 11 to grade 12 they also started drinking and doing various white powdery drugs. Today one is in prison, one is working two minimum wage jobs, and i've flat out lost all contact with the rest. So to answer your question, yes, I do. "Pot isn't a gateway drug" my Canadian ass.

But even if you don't consider that, Jeff should know two things: As a babyface he's a role model for all the single-digit-age fans, and management says he can't do it. After all the times he's gotten in trouble for this he should have gotten the message by now. Either he just doesn't care, or he's a complete idiot. Either way, he shouldn't be allowed back until he gets some rehab.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Why do you always have to pick on KingovKings spelling? He said he's dislexic and doesn't have great typing, why do you have to be such a dick about it all the time?

Anyway yea HHH is such a cocky arogant asshole that he sits in the locker room and openly shoots steroids in his ass in front of McMahon, because he's married to Steph and is completely immune from anything negative ever happening to him ,which is why he currently holds every title in the WWE(oh wait he doesn't hmmm).

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
*shrug* When someone calls me out for no reason in a thread I wasn't even going to reply to, I respond with an equal level of respect and maturity.

kingovkings

Reaction score
sorry this is off topic HAHAHA roxxi like fuck you were not going to reply to that thread, you miss a chance to have a shot at trips yeah right, as for respect and maturity what do you know about that I've read your threads and posts very respectful and mature you are not.

HHHforever cheers for the backup dude, i don't give a crap he pulls me up on my spelling just shows how immature and ignorant he is :).

roxxi thanks for neg repping me because i cant write properly cheers :) very mature. some ppl have difficulties in life mines learning difficulties. anyway since when did this forum turn into a writing class with you as the head teacher ?

HHHforever

Reaction score
*shrug* When someone calls me out for no reason in a thread I wasn't even going to reply to, I respond with an equal level of respect and maturity.

When was the last time you didn'nt respond to a negative HHH thread? The only thing you enjoy more than talking shit about HHH is bitching about Stephanie, so as KingovKings said I'm pretty sure you would have showed up sooner or later.

chessarmy

Jeff should consider suicide

by Dave Meltzer

Just days after being suspended for 60 days, Jeff Hardy got more bad news when his home in Cameron, NC, burned to the ground last night. Hardy and his girlfriend weren't home when it happened, but virtually everything Hardy owned was destroyed and he lost his pet dog. No other details are available at this time.

No cause of the fire has been determined

----------

wow, thats unreal. So he went from a favorite in the money in the bank match to getting suspended for 60 days AND his house burned down. I guess his life is pretty fucked up now