Jeff Hardy (Rep for Proper rates)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hawt Es

Reaction score
Looks cool I love the layout. So simple and nice. Add more stuff plz :D

Reaction score
Omg I love it, can you make a tutorials on how to make the shapes? It's going to be helpful for the newbies like me....

9.9/10

NinoBrown

Reaction score
First thing I noticed was that it was very empty and the PSD is too small. Now I see that people are complaining about the Raw and Smackdown logos at the top, but of all things to complain about it's the two smallest focal points on the whole thing?

One thing I don't like is the text at the bottom "Taking over the WWE - Jeff Hardy" :s it sounds so blah, something with more substance. Overall it is an amazing piece, I really see your work in the shape border. 8.9/10

King_Ash

Reaction score
Please, you dont need to give people rep for a start, if your image is good enough people will rate away. Me personally I dont like the psd of jeff hardy in the middle, you should in-corporate him with some areas in the image rather then just stick him on the front. I like what you have done to the rest of it I think its a kickass idea. But the psd is which makes it look shit, sorry :)
5/10

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

its good but woah i didnt notice the text until i read nino's post. anyway i like it because its simple, maybe event to simple tbh.
7/10

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
I love the background and everything about this, and i can tell alot of hard work was put into this. but i feel that maybe there coulda been a better pic of jeff hardy

Untouchable

Reaction score
yeah, I havn't got any further with this yet, but I think I may redo all the PSD's ect.