• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jeff Hardy (Rep for Proper rates)

Untouchable

Ok this is my entry so far for another site, rules were 500x600 wrestling freestyle.

took ages doing all the shapes and getting them right aswell as the text in the boxes.

So. this is it so far, what you think??

qxjsxg.jpg

Rate it motherfuckers...and if you rate properly I may even consider repping.

John

I Like it, but why have you got the background saying wrestlers names? Plus i would take away the Smackdown logo at the top because Hardy is Raw property. but apart from that it looks like a WWE magazine! lol

8/10. well done.

Untouchable

i put the other wrestlers names there because they're from WWE

i know he is on Raw but he has been on Smackdown in the past.

John

ok, well done Untouchable. it still looks like a WWE magazine. lol
i like how it has he text at the bottom. well done.

Wrestling Station

good job on the filter.

now the things that you need to look up for are as follows imo:
- Raw logo (the white color in it needs to be more towards white than grey)
-you added blending options that makes the psd with a surrounding white grey scale brightness, its good, but i think you need to add some darkness to the main bkg behind and what surrounds the blending itself.
- The maind psd needs to be enlarged abit. As the poster looks abit empty.
so enlarge the psd and make his knee on the right side colloid with the black line (bar) as if he just broke it just to make it look more intensed as he is jumping towards "us".
so to make it look like broken, just add some faint grudge brushes beside the bar and add some diagonal lines of brushing around the bar and fewer proportion of lines beside the knee.

Wrestling Station

you sure you didn't rip this rate from another forum
5ob38x.gif
oh... now its a habbit for people to hear things and start rumours and stuff about it.. i explained everything in the staff lounge and hopefully how leeched me before should have known that i never used my current name as what im using today.

anyway, i admited the ones i took, and i guess i was clear in the lounge.

You think i leeched the comment/ rate? well im sorry to try to give you an advice here and you just bashed me. thank you very much. im not going to give u an advice again i guess.

Enigma22

im pretty sure he was kidding WS lol

- i like the background a lot... it looks pretty prefessional...
-the main psd looks a little weird... it might be better if it was bigger cause the poster does look a little empty... also it lookes a little weird cause hes basically just floating there in the middle of the poster...
- overall i really like it... great job

Untouchable

Thanks for the rates guys and yeh its still a work inprogress not really sure what to add.

To WS tbh it's guna happen you know people will do it coz you stole peoples GFX I'm joking and i'm sure a lot more people will to.
......LOL.

any more anyone?

PeepShow

It's a good poster, but it seems some of the stuff you do looks like you didn't put a lot of effort into it. Now I know I'm wrong, b/c the text looks like it would have taken quite some time, but IDK, it just doesn't look like there is that much too it. Not too decorative or anything. Nothing really much else to say though. I might make the logos up in the right corner a bit bigger. Not much, but just a bit.

Anyways, thats my thought.

Buttersz

Still dont think the PSD fits the red/black grunge type theme you got going.
Idea may of taken ages, but I dont think you perfected it well enough.

Still looks allright tho, just abit empty.

Untouchable

Yeah like i said still needs alot more work, shame it was due tonight :(....bit will finish it at some point anyways I'm sure.

Kassidy

I like but i dont like the main psd, its to small for a poster like WS said, but instead of enlarging it i say maybe put a person in each shape so make it more a poster for wwe in general not just focus on hardy, make it look like the people are in the boxs and have hardy the only one out of his coming forward.Its just a thought and to go on with the idea jeff is on raw leave his box red but a smackdown character with a blue color box an ecw guy purple box. Also id think about using a new psd of hardy

But overall looks professional as it is but just a bit empty