Jeff Hardy’s TNA Return Revealed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Hulk Hogan Or Ric Flair?

Who do you think was The Better Wrestler? had the larger Impact on Professional Wrestling? The Most Chrasima? The Most Memorable Matches? Who Done More For The Business? Or Who do you just plain like better?

Ric Flair Or Hulk Hogan?

Defiant One

Reaction score
Quite honestly im not really fond of either but (im about to contradict myself here) I do like Flair a little bit, and one thing I can say about Flair is I respect him I dont respect hogan. IMO hogan is a selfish jerk only concerned with himself. Flair puts people over at least.

Montana

wow, if you don't like flair , than you dont like wrestling. Im assuming you werent around much back in the day??

This is comparing apples and oranges. Hogan is sports entertainment, Flair is Wrestling. Sure the iWC would side with flair.

One thing that isn't mentioned much about this two is there passion for the business. You dont see it anymore.

Wrestling Station

yup, both have their impact way on the wrestling business.

Hogan can drag fans more than anyone.
Biggest entertainer in the Wrestling business.

Flair can play the heel more than anyone.
He is a very good wrestler in the old school.

Mr. Mat

i have to say ric flair every match he has you can watch him & study the old school ways of wrestling but hogan brings in more fans then flair but i'm sticking with flair

Reaction score
i said flaire because he has a much higher level of wrestling ability. hogan was a huge draw because vince made him a big draw. vince didn't give flaire his old school wrestling ability

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Who do you think was The Better Wrestler? Ric Flair
Who had the larger Impact on Professional Wrestling? Hulk Hogan
The Most Chrasima? Ric Flair
The Most Memorable Matches? Ric Flair
Who Done More For The Business? Hulk Hogan
Or Who do you just plain like better? Ric Flair,I'd take Flair over Hogan anyday.

MikeRaw

Wrestling ability?Flair

Impact?Hogan

Most charisma?Flair

More Memorable matches?Hogan-Not because they were better but bcause everyone remembers Hogan vs Andre,Hogan vs Michaels etc

Done more for the business?To the media and people who don't watch wrestling it hogan because he's the most weel known wrestler but to me and maybe some other wrestling fans,Flair.

Who do you like better overall?Nature Boy

The Anigma

Reaction score
the better wrestler? Ric Flair
the larger impact on wrestling? Hogan
the most charisma? Flair
the most memorable matches? Flair
done more for the business? Hogan
like better? Flair

euanzooom

Reaction score
Don't like either particularly, however, I prefer the CV of Flair.

DerBausparer

Reaction score
I think Flair is the etter wrestler, but if you askes noobs what they knoe about Wrestling they alway say Hulk Hogan

Henni

Reaction score
I thin Ric flair was the better wrestler hes had a better Gimmick and was a 16 time World Champion

xtremebadass

I have to go with the Nature Boy, Hogan sold out again and again in more ways than one. Nature Boy didn't make a suck ass reality show, and Flair ain't a complete bastard. Hogan was only good with the NWO.

Mr. Mat

that 's true man after nwo he got boring i did mark out though when he came back in 2002 in the red & yellow but flair is way better